My transplants!

Transplantmommy

Well, I'm not sure of all of the reasons, but I am almost positive that my doc didn't really want me going to NYC and he wasn't sure that they would do both lungs and liver. I don't know if he really has anything against NY Pres because I know that he has sent other patients there, but that might be because they had to go there. I really should ask my doc why he didn't want me going there because I'm really not sure. I have an appointment with him tomorrow and will try to remember to ask!!

Transplantmommy

Well, I'm not sure of all of the reasons, but I am almost positive that my doc didn't really want me going to NYC and he wasn't sure that they would do both lungs and liver. I don't know if he really has anything against NY Pres because I know that he has sent other patients there, but that might be because they had to go there. I really should ask my doc why he didn't want me going there because I'm really not sure. I have an appointment with him tomorrow and will try to remember to ask!!

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

lostindreamz

I have to ask, do you live near the Cleveland Clinic?

My DH has his evaluation appointments at the end of August and his biggest concern is living so far from the hospital.

lostindreamz

My DH has his evaluation appointments at the end of August and his biggest concern is living so far from the hospital.

lostindreamz

lostindreamz

lostindreamz

<br />
<br />My DH has his evaluation appointments at the end of August and his biggest concern is living so far from the hospital.

Transplantmommy

Mia,
Sorry...I didn't see this the other day. No, I do not live near the Cleveland Clinic. I live near Utica, NY which is about 6 hours away (maybe more depending on traffic).

Transplantmommy

Mia,
Sorry...I didn't see this the other day. No, I do not live near the Cleveland Clinic. I live near Utica, NY which is about 6 hours away (maybe more depending on traffic).

Transplantmommy

Mia,

Transplantmommy

Mia,

Transplantmommy

Mia,
<br />Sorry...I didn't see this the other day. No, I do not live near the Cleveland Clinic. I live near Utica, NY which is about 6 hours away (maybe more depending on traffic).

Ready2Dance

Hey Patti. I'm in the process of my tx evaluation at Cleveland. It's great to hear someone who's gone through a similar experience to what I'm going through. You can look at all the statistics you want, but they really don't carry the same impact as meeting a person who's years post. Do you have any advice for those going through all of this?

Ready2Dance

Hey Patti. I'm in the process of my tx evaluation at Cleveland. It's great to hear someone who's gone through a similar experience to what I'm going through. You can look at all the statistics you want, but they really don't carry the same impact as meeting a person who's years post. Do you have any advice for those going through all of this?

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance