my turn to break in the section...

zoe4life

Caitlin,

Sorry to hear you are in....hope your picc gets placed tomorrow successfully. I think Zoe is a lot like you! She is very anxious about things like that also. I always insist on her being sedated. She goes in on Thursday...guess there are a few in right now...

Hang in there! Take care of YOU!

zoe4life

Caitlin,

Sorry to hear you are in....hope your picc gets placed tomorrow successfully. I think Zoe is a lot like you! She is very anxious about things like that also. I always insist on her being sedated. She goes in on Thursday...guess there are a few in right now...

zoe4life

Caitlin,

zoe4life

Caitlin,

zoe4life

Caitlin,
<br />
<br />Sorry to hear you are in....hope your picc gets placed tomorrow successfully. I think Zoe is a lot like you! She is very anxious about things like that also. I always insist on her being sedated. She goes in on Thursday...guess there are a few in right now...
<br />
<br />Hang in there! Take care of YOU!