Nac & Fungus

adamsants

I want to try giving my son some nac (with dr. approval of course). But i have seem some messages that say don't take if you have a fungus (the gsh) is this the same or not.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

adamsants

I want to try giving my son some nac (with dr. approval of course). But i have seem some messages that say don't take if you have a fungus (the gsh) is this the same or not.

Thanks

adamsants

Thanks

adamsants

Thanks

adamsants

<br />
<br />any help would be appreciated.
<br />
<br />Thanks

saveferris2009

What type of NAC are you using?

I haven't read anything about fungus - but nearly all CFer's have a bit of fungus in the lungs as they age.

This might be a good question to email Dr. Moss about up at Stanford.

saveferris2009

I haven't read anything about fungus - but nearly all CFer's have a bit of fungus in the lungs as they age.

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />I haven't read anything about fungus - but nearly all CFer's have a bit of fungus in the lungs as they age.
<br />
<br />This might be a good question to email Dr. Moss about up at Stanford.

saveferris2009

be careful of pills - they oxidize and render the NAC useless.

this is why the CFF clinical trials are using fizzy NAC (tablet that you drop in water to dissolve) - these tablets hold their integrity better.

supplements aren't regulated inthe US as you know - whereas in Europe and Canada they are. So buying fizzy NAC from regulated areas is important.

you can get more details about where those of us who use NAC get it on my blog

saveferris2009

this is why the CFF clinical trials are using fizzy NAC (tablet that you drop in water to dissolve) - these tablets hold their integrity better.

supplements aren't regulated inthe US as you know - whereas in Europe and Canada they are. So buying fizzy NAC from regulated areas is important.

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />this is why the CFF clinical trials are using fizzy NAC (tablet that you drop in water to dissolve) - these tablets hold their integrity better.
<br />
<br />supplements aren't regulated inthe US as you know - whereas in Europe and Canada they are. So buying fizzy NAC from regulated areas is important.
<br />
<br />you can get more details about where those of us who use NAC get it on my blog