Nasseau

kbquincy

I was transplanted one month ago. I am so nasseauted and sick. Anybody else relate? Any ideas? I'm taking zofran but has anybody used anything else? Is this normal? help! KB

kbquincy

I was transplanted one month ago. I am so nasseauted and sick. Anybody else relate? Any ideas? I'm taking zofran but has anybody used anything else? Is this normal? help! KB

kbquincy

kbquincy

kbquincy

Liza

Congrats on your transplant. What other meds are you on? Cellcept? If so, how much? Are you on Reglan? They added Reglan for Anna when she was nauseas. And the unmentionable (at least for teens anyway), are you going OK? If you aren't taking glycolax, you might need some.

Have you mentioned the nasuasness to your transplant docs?

Mmmm, Oh, and they did allow Anna to take Mylanta. But as with every single medication you have to clear it with your transplant docs. I am sure they drilled that into your head like they did ours. Never, ever, take any medication including over the counter without the approval of the transplant team.

I hope the nauseasness goes away soon. I know it can be really miserable. Much luck, sounds like everything else is going well for you.

Liza

Congrats on your transplant. What other meds are you on? Cellcept? If so, how much? Are you on Reglan? They added Reglan for Anna when she was nauseas. And the unmentionable (at least for teens anyway), are you going OK? If you aren't taking glycolax, you might need some.

Mmmm, Oh, and they did allow Anna to take Mylanta. But as with every single medication you have to clear it with your transplant docs. I am sure they drilled that into your head like they did ours. Never, ever, take any medication including over the counter without the approval of the transplant team.

I hope the nauseasness goes away soon. I know it can be really miserable. Much luck, sounds like everything else is going well for you.

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />
<br />Have you mentioned the nasuasness to your transplant docs?
<br />
<br />Mmmm, Oh, and they did allow Anna to take Mylanta. But as with every single medication you have to clear it with your transplant docs. I am sure they drilled that into your head like they did ours. Never, ever, take any medication including over the counter without the approval of the transplant team.
<br />
<br />I hope the nauseasness goes away soon. I know it can be really miserable. Much luck, sounds like everything else is going well for you.
<br />
<br />

kbquincy

Thanks, I'm doing much better. They switched my pain meds and gave me zofran. The zofran didn't help much. My husband bought me the accupressure bands. I'm not sure if it's the placebo effect or that I am just turning the corner, but I feel better with them on. Crazy thing. Thanks for asking. Oh, I'm on program, immurane and prednisone.

kbquincy

Thanks, I'm doing much better. They switched my pain meds and gave me zofran. The zofran didn't help much. My husband bought me the accupressure bands. I'm not sure if it's the placebo effect or that I am just turning the corner, but I feel better with them on. Crazy thing. Thanks for asking. Oh, I'm on program, immurane and prednisone.

kbquincy

kbquincy

kbquincy