Nathan Update Wednesday 7-30

A

Aspiemom

Nathan Update Friday 7-25

Wow, Patty, I hope the drs. starting working with you better. It must be so difficult to have to wait around for info. Let alone wonder if it's correct info!

I hope Nathan get's really good care today and improves a great deal.

A

Aspiemom

Wow, Patty, I hope the drs. starting working with you better. It must be so difficult to have to wait around for info. Let alone wonder if it's correct info!

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

<br />
<br />I hope Nathan get's really good care today and improves a great deal.

JORDYSMOM

I'm glad you guys are home. A much more comfortable place for everyone, I'm sure. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I'm glad you guys are home. A much more comfortable place for everyone, I'm sure. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey

Buckeye

Glad to see you're home. Do you think after a few more weeks of the orals that he will be able to bump his baseline up a little bit or did they tell you that it definately isn't budging? I don't have a lot of experience with PFT's (long story, but my son can't do them due to other issues), but I've heard of other people slowly raising them up a bit.Hope Nathan can enjoy the rest of the summer vacation!

Buckeye

Glad to see you're home. Do you think after a few more weeks of the orals that he will be able to bump his baseline up a little bit or did they tell you that it definately isn't budging? I don't have a lot of experience with PFT's (long story, but my son can't do them due to other issues), but I've heard of other people slowly raising them up a bit.Hope Nathan can enjoy the rest of the summer vacation!

Buckeye

Buckeye

Buckeye

<p>Glad to see you're home. Do you think after a few more weeks of the orals that he will be able to bump his baseline up a little bit or did they tell you that it definately isn't budging? I don't have a lot of experience with PFT's (long story, but my son can't do them due to other issues), but I've heard of other people slowly raising them up a bit.<p>Hope Nathan can enjoy the rest of the summer vacation!