Nativity Story

Mockingbird

Anyone see it? I thought it was pretty good. My favorite part was when the kind shepard reached out to touch the baby Jesus, but then drew back and Mary said, "No, He is for all mankind." I also liked how the third wise man (the one who complained the whole journey) was also the most awed when he presented his gift. It reminded me of the parable of two debtors (Luke 7:40-50)

Mockingbird

Anyone see it? I thought it was pretty good. My favorite part was when the kind shepard reached out to touch the baby Jesus, but then drew back and Mary said, "No, He is for all mankind." I also liked how the third wise man (the one who complained the whole journey) was also the most awed when he presented his gift. It reminded me of the parable of two debtors (Luke 7:40-50)

Mockingbird