Natural or C-Section?

tinamarie4685

Hello,

I had a scheduled c-section, because my little girl decided to stay breech until the day of the c-section. I was all for a vaginal delivery, and my obgyn wanted me to have one as well. But we couldn't get Brianna to flip, and my c-section was scheduled for when i was 39weeks, 4 days pregnant. It was the worst pain I have ever been in, in all my life. I couldn't walk, couldn't COUGH (and i cough A LOT) and it was just extremely painful for a good 5-6 weeks post delivery. Now, when i was pregnant, i was also worried about having a vaginal delivery because I got sick and was always so short of breath, and thought, "how the heck can i push and push during labor?!!?" .. so at points i did want a c-section. Then when finding out Brianna was breech and that i HAD to have one, I was scared.

So now Brianna is 18 months old, and i am doing so-so. My fev1 was 83% when i was 8 months pregnant, and now I am down to 55% - 65%. Things are difficult and we are trying to figure out why i am getting sick so often. I think its just from being a MOM WITH CF and raising a toddler!

Okay, going off topic. If i were you, i would think more towards c-section because of the hemmorroid issue..

tinamarie4685

Hello,

I had a scheduled c-section, because my little girl decided to stay breech until the day of the c-section. I was all for a vaginal delivery, and my obgyn wanted me to have one as well. But we couldn't get Brianna to flip, and my c-section was scheduled for when i was 39weeks, 4 days pregnant. It was the worst pain I have ever been in, in all my life. I couldn't walk, couldn't COUGH (and i cough A LOT) and it was just extremely painful for a good 5-6 weeks post delivery. Now, when i was pregnant, i was also worried about having a vaginal delivery because I got sick and was always so short of breath, and thought, "how the heck can i push and push during labor?!!?" .. so at points i did want a c-section. Then when finding out Brianna was breech and that i HAD to have one, I was scared.

So now Brianna is 18 months old, and i am doing so-so. My fev1 was 83% when i was 8 months pregnant, and now I am down to 55% - 65%. Things are difficult and we are trying to figure out why i am getting sick so often. I think its just from being a MOM WITH CF and raising a toddler!

Okay, going off topic. If i were you, i would think more towards c-section because of the hemmorroid issue..

tinamarie4685

Hello,

tinamarie4685

Hello,

tinamarie4685

Hello,
<br />
<br />I had a scheduled c-section, because my little girl decided to stay breech until the day of the c-section. I was all for a vaginal delivery, and my obgyn wanted me to have one as well. But we couldn't get Brianna to flip, and my c-section was scheduled for when i was 39weeks, 4 days pregnant. It was the worst pain I have ever been in, in all my life. I couldn't walk, couldn't COUGH (and i cough A LOT) and it was just extremely painful for a good 5-6 weeks post delivery. Now, when i was pregnant, i was also worried about having a vaginal delivery because I got sick and was always so short of breath, and thought, "how the heck can i push and push during labor?!!?" .. so at points i did want a c-section. Then when finding out Brianna was breech and that i HAD to have one, I was scared.
<br />
<br />So now Brianna is 18 months old, and i am doing so-so. My fev1 was 83% when i was 8 months pregnant, and now I am down to 55% - 65%. Things are difficult and we are trying to figure out why i am getting sick so often. I think its just from being a MOM WITH CF and raising a toddler!
<br />
<br />Okay, going off topic. If i were you, i would think more towards c-section because of the hemmorroid issue..