natural supplements

mistylavon

Hi Debbie - Thanks for the JP+ info. Have you heard of the Nature's Way Orchard Fruits and Garden Veggies? They sound very close to JP+ and have a few more fruits/veggies in them for a lot less money. I've read some testimonies online that say they're just as good.

Bonnie - I've had Morgan on Xango for about 2 wks. Her belly doesn't seem to be as distended w/ taking it. We started her on the Xango and a new enzyme about the same time and stools improved so much. They were really formed for about a week and it's been a long time since I've seen one formed. I don't know what's going on w/ her b/c the last couple of days they've been horrid again, VERY oily. She's got a layer of oil in her diaper and on her skin, so she's still losing lots of fat. We had a fecal fat test done about 3 wks. ago and she was loosing about 37% of the fat she takes in daily. She's lost about 6 or 7 oz. in the last month.

debs2girls

Hi Misty, no I havent heard of the Nature's Way stuff. It may be cheaper, but that doesnt mean better...lol. If a person wasnt taking anything, then that would be a great start, jmo. JP has been put through the ringer so to speak. It has tons of peer reviews, widely know dr's indorsement...etc. Yes, it is kind of expensive, but it would cost alot more to actually buy all of the fruits, vegetables and grains and then spend all day eating them...lol..I will stick to the two capsules in the a.m. and two in the p.m.

Ethansky, we are in Oklahoma.

mistylavon

Thanks Debbie - I'm still waiting on my juice plus to get here, I'm going to stick w/ JP+, I was just curious about the other. I was real intriqued w/ Dr. Sears behind it so much. I've been reading on his website lately and he has so much good info on nutrition. I'm having my husband stop after work to see if he can get his family nutrition book, we're in the process of trying to change the way we eat and get rid of boxed foods, along w/ other bad things and eat more fish, fruits and veggies.

Where do you live in Oklahoma? I'm from Weatherford and my husband's from Broken Arrow, although we live in Alaska now.

Thanks for your help!

debs2girls

Misty, it is a very small world....I live in Coweta. It is just a little south east of Broken Arrow. I have been to Weatherford. for a band thing my son was in.

Asexyblond23

debs2girls

I have been looking into the juice plus. I would love to try some. Could you email me at asexyblond23@excite.com about it.

Thanks so much

mistylavon

Hey Debbie - I am now taking JP+ and I also have both my girls taking it too. They are taking the Gummies, how many should they each be taking? What does your daughter take? Does it keep her vitamin levels up where they should be? I talked to our nutritionist at clinic last week and she doesn't seem to think much of them. She doesn't think they're a very reputable company b/c they don't disclose exactly what's in them and she finds it hard to believe there's really that many fruits/veggies in them. They will be checking her vitamin levels at next clinic in November so she said lets do an experiment and keep her on them and see how her levels are doing.

Do you have any info you can e-mail me on the JP+ Complete, maybe the nutritional info too? My e-mail is mistydavenport@gmail.com

My M-I-L was just here from Broken Arrow, she used to live at Taylor's Ferry and teach in Coweta. I'll be in Oklahoma in a couple of weeks and will be visiting in Broken Arrow for a couple of days.

debs2girls

Hi Misty, I would love to get together with you when you come to Broken Arrow. What is your mil's name, maybe I know her?
I give Cheyenne 3 of each gummies unless she is getting a cold or something then I give her 5 or 6. Her vitamin levels are so high, she doesnt require a supplement.
I dont really have anything I could email to you, but I could snail mail it or if you want to wait til you come to Oklahoma, I could just give it to you when/if we meet.

Alisha, if you would like to email me @ debs2girls@cox.net with your mailing address, I can send you some info. Thanks for the interest.

mistylavon

Hey Debbie - That's great that her vitamin levels are so high! I'm hoping Morgan's will be too in November. I would love to meet you while I'm in Broken Arrow, I'll be there the evening of Sept. 9th - Sept. 11th. I'll be in Weatherford or OKC the rest of the time from Sept. 2nd - Sept. 18th. My parents and I are taking my girls to see Disney on Ice while we're there at the Oklahoma State Fair. My M-I-L is Sidney Karr, that would be wild if you did know her. After she finishes the vitamins she's taking, she said she's interested in ordering the JP+.

Talk to you soon! Let me know when you could meet w/ me, would it be ok for you to drive to Broken Arrow, I'll be staying w/ my brother and sister in laws.

debs2girls

Misty, it wouldnt be any problem for me to drive to Broken Arrow. I will email you with my phone number so when you can get together, just call me and I will make it work for me.
Debbie