nebs for standard compressors

Scarlett81

well if u haven't guessed by now i'm tying to find ways to help w these pt's and the time. i'm on 5 nebs now so its alot-you know. universe-get the hint please!

i have an assortment-whatever i can get the center to give to me when i'm there.

i do my albterol in a regular pari-it has the cup w a blue top and white mouthpiece.
hypertonic in an invacare sidestream.
pulmozyme in an invacare sidestream.
tobi in a pari lc plus.
and pulmicort in a respironics sidestream (maybe the same as invacare, not sure?)

so what do u like? any ones faster than others that you notice?
i'm doing my first "5" treatment in a while (haven't been on this many in a long time) so I'll time each one tonight and vote later.
don't know much about the various nebs out there. i just get whatever they have on hand. yeah, i'm, gonna change that. i thought i recalled there being a faster neb out there.
so far i;m noting that the pari lc plus doesn't have too much exhaled waste, thats nice.

Scarlett81

well if u haven't guessed by now i'm tying to find ways to help w these pt's and the time. i'm on 5 nebs now so its alot-you know. universe-get the hint please!

i have an assortment-whatever i can get the center to give to me when i'm there.

i do my albterol in a regular pari-it has the cup w a blue top and white mouthpiece.
tobi in a pari lc plus.
and pulmicort in a respironics sidestream (maybe the same as invacare, not sure?)

i'm doing my first "5" treatment in a while (haven't been on this many in a long time) so I'll time each one tonight and vote later.
don't know much about the various nebs out there. i just get whatever they have on hand. yeah, i'm, gonna change that. i thought i recalled there being a faster neb out there.
so far i;m noting that the pari lc plus doesn't have too much exhaled waste, thats nice.

Scarlett81

tobi in a pari lc plus.

Scarlett81

tobi in a pari lc plus.

Scarlett81

<br />
<br />i have an assortment-whatever i can get the center to give to me when i'm there.
<br />
<br />i do my albterol in a regular pari-it has the cup w a blue top and white mouthpiece.
<br />hypertonic in an invacare sidestream.
<br />pulmozyme in an invacare sidestream.
<br />tobi in a pari lc plus.
<br />and pulmicort in a respironics sidestream (maybe the same as invacare, not sure?)
<br />
<br />so what do u like? any ones faster than others that you notice?
<br />i'm doing my first "5" treatment in a while (haven't been on this many in a long time) so I'll time each one tonight and vote later.
<br />don't know much about the various nebs out there. i just get whatever they have on hand. yeah, i'm, gonna change that. i thought i recalled there being a faster neb out there.
<br />so far i;m noting that the pari lc plus doesn't have too much exhaled waste, thats nice.

Chaggie

only thing i have had that has significantly shortened my neb times is the mobilaire compressor. Not many insurers cover it and it is a bit expensive but well worth it for a time saver.

Chaggie

only thing i have had that has significantly shortened my neb times is the mobilaire compressor. Not many insurers cover it and it is a bit expensive but well worth it for a time saver.

Chaggie

Chaggie

Chaggie

mom2lillian

I was looking at a mobilaire in the past, tell me more!

I found the sprint cups are GREAT. I love them, they are quicker (I can't remmeber the % faster) and I have switched to them exclusively. Also my CF center wrote a note showing why I needed 8 cups (4meds 2/day) covered by insurance per 6 month period not 1 and they covered it!

mom2lillian

I found the sprint cups are GREAT. I love them, they are quicker (I can't remmeber the % faster) and I have switched to them exclusively. Also my CF center wrote a note showing why I needed 8 cups (4meds 2/day) covered by insurance per 6 month period not 1 and they covered it!

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />I found the sprint cups are GREAT. I love them, they are quicker (I can't remmeber the % faster) and I have switched to them exclusively. Also my CF center wrote a note showing why I needed 8 cups (4meds 2/day) covered by insurance per 6 month period not 1 and they covered it!
<br />
<br />

Scarlett81

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Chaggie</b></i>

only thing i have had that has significantly shortened my neb times is the mobilaire compressor. Not many insurers cover it and it is a bit expensive but well worth it for a time saver.</end quote></div>

ditto-please tell me more too!!

Scarlett81

only thing i have had that has significantly shortened my neb times is the mobilaire compressor. Not many insurers cover it and it is a bit expensive but well worth it for a time saver.</end quote></div>

Scarlett81

Scarlett81

only thing i have had that has significantly shortened my neb times is the mobilaire compressor. Not many insurers cover it and it is a bit expensive but well worth it for a time saver.</end quote>

Scarlett81

<br />
<br />only thing i have had that has significantly shortened my neb times is the mobilaire compressor. Not many insurers cover it and it is a bit expensive but well worth it for a time saver.</end quote>
<br />
<br />ditto-please tell me more too!!