need fitness advise

minimedic304

I am a month into pulmonary rehab and I am doing very well so well I am looking to run a 5k in march at disney world, but i need some training advise because they require you be able to do a 16 minute mile...what is the best way to work up on running....I am not looking to do a sprint but be able to complete this.

minimedic304

I am a month into pulmonary rehab and I am doing very well so well I am looking to run a 5k in march at disney world, but i need some training advise because they require you be able to do a 16 minute mile...what is the best way to work up on running....I am not looking to do a sprint but be able to complete this.

minimedic304

jenhum

Google the "Couch to 5k" program...I started it a few years ago and I think it's a great way to slowly get into shape!

jenhum

Google the "Couch to 5k" program...I started it a few years ago and I think it's a great way to slowly get into shape!

jenhum