Need insurance in Georgia

bassisfun17

Hey everyone and thanks in advance for viewing my topic.

First off I am 19 years old. I am currently on my mothers insurance plan, and it will be terminated in July of this year. The problem with my insurance plan is that it requires me to be a fulltime student at school, and currently i am not in school and i dont plan to be in school for right now. I know one of my options is to try to get employed by a big group company that will have group benefits. That brings up another problem....finding that job. So i would like to know what other options i have in the meantime. I need to know how people like me, adults are living on their own with CF without their parents to back them up with the insurance. This is a reach out for help and all advice possible.
thanks for all help

-Rory

bassisfun17

First off I am 19 years old. I am currently on my mothers insurance plan, and it will be terminated in July of this year. The problem with my insurance plan is that it requires me to be a fulltime student at school, and currently i am not in school and i dont plan to be in school for right now. I know one of my options is to try to get employed by a big group company that will have group benefits. That brings up another problem....finding that job. So i would like to know what other options i have in the meantime. I need to know how people like me, adults are living on their own with CF without their parents to back them up with the insurance. This is a reach out for help and all advice possible.
thanks for all help

-Rory

bassisfun17

thanks for all help

-Rory

bassisfun17

thanks for all help

-Rory

bassisfun17

<br />
<br />First off I am 19 years old. I am currently on my mothers insurance plan, and it will be terminated in July of this year. The problem with my insurance plan is that it requires me to be a fulltime student at school, and currently i am not in school and i dont plan to be in school for right now. I know one of my options is to try to get employed by a big group company that will have group benefits. That brings up another problem....finding that job. So i would like to know what other options i have in the meantime. I need to know how people like me, adults are living on their own with CF without their parents to back them up with the insurance. This is a reach out for help and all advice possible.
<br />thanks for all help
<br />
<br />-Rory