need vest part of vest

E

entropy

A friend of mine has CF and doesn't have a vest machine and his insurance isn't covering it, so I'm sending him my old one. I have the machine but not the actual vest. The kind of vest machine I have is "ThAIRapy." A medium to large vest would be preferable!

If anyone has one of these to spare, please reply here or send me a message. I hate to think that my friend is unable to do his treatments and only get help when he's extremely sick. It's especially bothersome that his insurance won't cover something that is necessary to his survival.

Thank you all in advance...

E

entropy

A friend of mine has CF and doesn't have a vest machine and his insurance isn't covering it, so I'm sending him my old one. I have the machine but not the actual vest. The kind of vest machine I have is "ThAIRapy." A medium to large vest would be preferable!

If anyone has one of these to spare, please reply here or send me a message. I hate to think that my friend is unable to do his treatments and only get help when he's extremely sick. It's especially bothersome that his insurance won't cover something that is necessary to his survival.

Thank you all in advance...

E

entropy

<br />
<br />If anyone has one of these to spare, please reply here or send me a message. I hate to think that my friend is unable to do his treatments and only get help when he's extremely sick. It's especially bothersome that his insurance won't cover something that is necessary to his survival.
<br />
<br />Thank you all in advance...

hmw

How old is the one you are sending him- is it still under warranty? I know once you own a HillRom they cover replacement parts as long as you own it. If this company has the same policy so you may be able to get a replacement vest and hoses while you are still the owner... or if you this doesn't apply to them and you can't find one through someone here- at the least, can he afford to pay for these parts? As owner of the compressor you should be able to obtain them through the company if you call their customer service dept.

hmw

How old is the one you are sending him- is it still under warranty? I know once you own a HillRom they cover replacement parts as long as you own it. If this company has the same policy so you may be able to get a replacement vest and hoses while you are still the owner... or if you this doesn't apply to them and you can't find one through someone here- at the least, can he afford to pay for these parts? As owner of the compressor you should be able to obtain them through the company if you call their customer service dept.

hmw

bagged2drag

I have a vest, it is a small or medium, I have to look. I believe it is a thairapy as well, I need to look. It is basically brand new, but 10 years old. I never really used it. PM me and I will get you my contact information.

bagged2drag

I have a vest, it is a small or medium, I have to look. I believe it is a thairapy as well, I need to look. It is basically brand new, but 10 years old. I never really used it. PM me and I will get you my contact information.

bagged2drag