Neon green Mucus

AnnieT

I had to go to the ER this afternoon, I had extreme SOB and wheezing and neon green mucus so I'm on prednisone and Cipro, the Vest I've been doing and the nebulizer. Does anyone else have this?<br>

AnnieT

I had to go to the ER this afternoon, I had extreme SOB and wheezing and neon green mucus so I'm on prednisone and Cipro, the Vest I've been doing and the nebulizer. Does anyone else have this?<br>

AnnieT

C

cindylou

I have mucus in various lovely shades of green (what I describe as "spring green," "neon green," "army green," "green brown" etc.) on a fairly regular basis.

C

cindylou

I have mucus in various lovely shades of green (what I describe as "spring green," "neon green," "army green," "green brown" etc.) on a fairly regular basis.

C

cindylou

AnnieT

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>missgunky</b></i>

there's a reason I won't eat lima beans or okra....hahahahahaha</end quote></div>

Love fried okra this isn't gonna stop me lol

AnnieT

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>missgunky</b></i>

there's a reason I won't eat lima beans or okra....hahahahahaha</end quote>

Love fried okra this isn't gonna stop me lol

AnnieT

<p><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>missgunky</b></i>

there's a reason I won't eat lima beans or okra....hahahahahaha</end quote>

<p><p>Love fried okra this isn't gonna stop me lol

A

alluneedislove

Mine is always a lovely shade of greens. My doctor once said that its green because of all the white blood cells trying to fight things off. when they die it turns green. EWWW gross!

A

alluneedislove

Mine is always a lovely shade of greens. My doctor once said that its green because of all the white blood cells trying to fight things off. when they die it turns green. EWWW gross!

A

alluneedislove