Nestle drink?

bono40

Does anyone have the name or a link to that new high calorie/high fat Nestle drink? I've heard it has twice the calories & fat of Boost Plus. I'd love to try it! Also, do you know if it's by mail order only? And, is it possible to just try one instead of ordering an entire case?

Thanks!
Carey

bono40

Does anyone have the name or a link to that new high calorie/high fat Nestle drink? I've heard it has twice the calories & fat of Boost Plus. I'd love to try it! Also, do you know if it's by mail order only? And, is it possible to just try one instead of ordering an entire case?

Thanks!
Carey

bono40

Thanks!
Carey

scarbrough

I saw something on this the other day...I will check around & see if I can come up with it..I think the info may have come from the Cystic Fibrosis Services Pharmacy. You may want to contact them....(800)541-4959 or www.CFServicesPharmacy.com. When they send my daughters enzymes they always have other info in there too...I'm sure if it's available,they'll carry it. Good Luck in getting it...I'll let you know if I find more specific info

scarbrough

I saw something on this the other day...I will check around & see if I can come up with it..I think the info may have come from the Cystic Fibrosis Services Pharmacy. You may want to contact them....(800)541-4959 or www.CFServicesPharmacy.com. When they send my daughters enzymes they always have other info in there too...I'm sure if it's available,they'll carry it. Good Luck in getting it...I'll let you know if I find more specific info

scarbrough

Mathews

When I was a kid, I drank Carnation Instant Breakfast all the time.

Now, I drink a prescription based nutritional formula that is kinder to my diabeties issue (way less sugar).

Mathews

Now, I drink a prescription based nutritional formula that is kinder to my diabeties issue (way less sugar).

Mathews