New Category???

findingher

I agree with Skev and Em, and all those opposing. Just because ONE person makes a suggestion, doesn't mean that they're speaking for the majority. This is where we've been keeping up with Gina and Garran, and seriously, adults is the only place I visit on the forums (besides an occasional visit to off topic and birthdays if someone TELLS me that there's something interesting there). I'm not one to complain, but this has got me a little peeved. It's just another category no one will remember to visit, like "Prayers", "Exercise", "Second Life", etc. We don't need a category for everything, for crying out loud. What's left to post in Adults?

findingher

I agree with Skev and Em, and all those opposing. Just because ONE person makes a suggestion, doesn't mean that they're speaking for the majority. This is where we've been keeping up with Gina and Garran, and seriously, adults is the only place I visit on the forums (besides an occasional visit to off topic and birthdays if someone TELLS me that there's something interesting there). I'm not one to complain, but this has got me a little peeved. It's just another category no one will remember to visit, like "Prayers", "Exercise", "Second Life", etc. We don't need a category for everything, for crying out loud. What's left to post in Adults?

findingher

findingher

findingher

Sevenstars

I think it's a good idea in theory but no one checks any forums aside from Adults, Families and perhaps Transplants and Pregnancy. I am fine with keeping prayers and birthdays seperate though, I don't really want to see 1000000000000x prayers and birthdays every single day cluttering the adults section. But for people that are very sick and well respected members (Pepe, Garran just for examples) I do very much want to hear updates and don't mind them being in the Adults section one bit.

But yeah, Nutrition, Exercise, "Adults with CF"??? should definitely be condensed into "Adults."

Sevenstars

I think it's a good idea in theory but no one checks any forums aside from Adults, Families and perhaps Transplants and Pregnancy. I am fine with keeping prayers and birthdays seperate though, I don't really want to see 1000000000000x prayers and birthdays every single day cluttering the adults section. But for people that are very sick and well respected members (Pepe, Garran just for examples) I do very much want to hear updates and don't mind them being in the Adults section one bit.

But yeah, Nutrition, Exercise, "Adults with CF"??? should definitely be condensed into "Adults."

Sevenstars

Sevenstars

Sevenstars

<br />
<br />But yeah, Nutrition, Exercise, "Adults with CF"??? should definitely be condensed into "Adults."

A

Aspiemom

My word, does no one have anything better to do than gripe and complain about categories? **rolls eyes**

I check several sites on the computer each day - blogs, Caring Bridge sites, cfhusband.blogspot, etc. So checking more than one or two within this site is <i>not</i> that big a deal. I remember saying last year that I wish there was a special section for posting who is in the hospital and updates because I really don't want to miss those. <u>Now we all know there is that section and we know to check it</u>.

IT DOES NOT MEAN someone isn't special just because they are in a section other than "Adult." I don't think there is a person on here who doesn't think Gina is special. (I check her FOP blog about 8 times a day and check it before coming here.) I think it actually will make it easier for people not to get overlooked. I think it's a great idea!

It will also still show up on the main page of recent listings.

A

Aspiemom

My word, does no one have anything better to do than gripe and complain about categories? **rolls eyes**

I check several sites on the computer each day - blogs, Caring Bridge sites, cfhusband.blogspot, etc. So checking more than one or two within this site is <i>not</i> that big a deal. I remember saying last year that I wish there was a special section for posting who is in the hospital and updates because I really don't want to miss those. <u>Now we all know there is that section and we know to check it</u>.

IT DOES NOT MEAN someone isn't special just because they are in a section other than "Adult." I don't think there is a person on here who doesn't think Gina is special. (I check her FOP blog about 8 times a day and check it before coming here.) I think it actually will make it easier for people not to get overlooked. I think it's a great idea!

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

<br />
<br />I check several sites on the computer each day - blogs, Caring Bridge sites, cfhusband.blogspot, etc. So checking more than one or two within this site is <i>not</i> that big a deal. I remember saying last year that I wish there was a special section for posting who is in the hospital and updates because I really don't want to miss those. <u>Now we all know there is that section and we know to check it</u>.
<br />
<br />IT DOES NOT MEAN someone isn't special just because they are in a section other than "Adult." I don't think there is a person on here who doesn't think Gina is special. (I check her FOP blog about 8 times a day and check it before coming here.) I think it actually will make it easier for people not to get overlooked. I think it's a great idea!
<br />
<br />It will also still show up on the main page of recent listings.

Emily65Roses

We're allowed to say that we disagree with the change. We belong here as much as anyone else. Someone suggested the change, we are suggesting that it bites.

Emily65Roses

We're allowed to say that we disagree with the change. We belong here as much as anyone else. Someone suggested the change, we are suggesting that it bites.

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses