New Compressor

tara

I'm looking to buy a small portable nebulizer compressor. I've heard about the Pari Trek and the Pari Pro Neb Ultra II.

Is there any reason I can't use the Trek for 3+ hours a day at home? And of course it would be small enough to pack for a vacation as well.

What kind of compressor do you have? What do you wish you had and why? I'm open to any brand. My main point of concern is portability and longevity of the machine. I want it to last and be durable to use all the time, but small enough to pack in a suitcase easily.

Thanks in advance!

tara

I'm looking to buy a small portable nebulizer compressor. I've heard about the Pari Trek and the Pari Pro Neb Ultra II.

Is there any reason I can't use the Trek for 3+ hours a day at home? And of course it would be small enough to pack for a vacation as well.

What kind of compressor do you have? What do you wish you had and why? I'm open to any brand. My main point of concern is portability and longevity of the machine. I want it to last and be durable to use all the time, but small enough to pack in a suitcase easily.

Thanks in advance!

tara

Thanks in advance!

tara

Thanks in advance!

tara

Thanks in advance!

H

hopesiris

I have a Pari Trek but I only use it 10-30 minutes a day for albuterol and HTS. I love the size and that it comes with a travel case and car charger. What I don't like is that the battery doesn't stay charged as long as it used to. That may be because I use it regularly, so I can sit anywhere at home and use it. I've had it less than a year.

There is something called and eflow that some people like. I'm sure someone will tell you about it.

H

hopesiris

I have a Pari Trek but I only use it 10-30 minutes a day for albuterol and HTS. I love the size and that it comes with a travel case and car charger. What I don't like is that the battery doesn't stay charged as long as it used to. That may be because I use it regularly, so I can sit anywhere at home and use it. I've had it less than a year.

There is something called and eflow that some people like. I'm sure someone will tell you about it.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

Chaggie

The only issue with the trek is it doesn't get the particle size small enough for TOBI or pulmozyme, but as long as the batteries last you can us for as long as you want.

Chaggie

The only issue with the trek is it doesn't get the particle size small enough for TOBI or pulmozyme, but as long as the batteries last you can us for as long as you want.

Chaggie

Chaggie

Chaggie

jamie6girl

I personally don't like the Trek. It doesn't do Tobi and Pulmozyme correctly, and it takes FOREVER to do anything else. I think it's good for Albuterol and regular saline (not HS) .. I wish I had not have bought it - I think it was a waste of money , but some people really like it.

jamie6girl

I personally don't like the Trek. It doesn't do Tobi and Pulmozyme correctly, and it takes FOREVER to do anything else. I think it's good for Albuterol and regular saline (not HS) .. I wish I had not have bought it - I think it was a waste of money , but some people really like it.

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl