New here - introducing myself

LizzyCF

Hi I'm new to this site and so glad that I came accross it! I've had no one to talk to about my IUI journey and it gets lonley. To quickly introduce myself... My name is Elizabeth, I have CF and am 30 years old. I have had two failed natural IUI attempts and am starting to loose hope. I really thought this last cycle was it but this morning AF showed up and I'm feeling pretty bummed. I've read a few of your stories and I'm trying to have hope that maybe this next month will be it!

LizzyCF

Hi I'm new to this site and so glad that I came accross it! I've had no one to talk to about my IUI journey and it gets lonley. To quickly introduce myself... My name is Elizabeth, I have CF and am 30 years old. I have had two failed natural IUI attempts and am starting to loose hope. I really thought this last cycle was it but this morning AF showed up and I'm feeling pretty bummed. I've read a few of your stories and I'm trying to have hope that maybe this next month will be it!

LizzyCF

rubyroselee

Hi there,

Glad you joined us! I was successful on try #2 of natural IUI. I know a lot of CF women have to go the IUI route in order to have kids, so you're on the right path! Hopefully one of the next cycles will be the magic one...good luck!

rubyroselee

Hi there,

Glad you joined us! I was successful on try #2 of natural IUI. I know a lot of CF women have to go the IUI route in order to have kids, so you're on the right path! Hopefully one of the next cycles will be the magic one...good luck!

rubyroselee

Hi there,
<br />
<br />Glad you joined us! I was successful on try #2 of natural IUI. I know a lot of CF women have to go the IUI route in order to have kids, so you're on the right path! Hopefully one of the next cycles will be the magic one...good luck!

Kristen

Welcome! I am so sorry about IUI #2. I went down that road and each failed attempt was heartbreaking. I tried to remind myself that each try still only had a 25% chance, at best, so it would probably take a few attempts. Don't give up! It took us four IUIs to conceive our daughter. We did two natural IUIs and then two IUIs with clomid. (I got pregnant with both IUIs + clomid, but miscarried the first one). Lots and lots of luck to you!

Kristen

Welcome! I am so sorry about IUI #2. I went down that road and each failed attempt was heartbreaking. I tried to remind myself that each try still only had a 25% chance, at best, so it would probably take a few attempts. Don't give up! It took us four IUIs to conceive our daughter. We did two natural IUIs and then two IUIs with clomid. (I got pregnant with both IUIs + clomid, but miscarried the first one). Lots and lots of luck to you!

Kristen

azdesertrat

Welcome!
I'm glad you decided to share your CF experience with us.
This is the first CF oriented website I've ever been active with & I've learned a lot & met some very decent people via the website.
I look forward to reading a bit about you & your CF experience.
Have a great week, 'Pat'.