New info on PTC124

MargaritaChic

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kaylasdad</b></i>

This does sound like great news. Thank you for taking the time to post it for us. What are nonsense mutations?</end quote></div>

Nonsense mutations are those that end in an X (such as the one my daughter, Emma has).

MargaritaChic

This does sound like great news. Thank you for taking the time to post it for us. What are nonsense mutations?</end quote></div>

Nonsense mutations are those that end in an X (such as the one my daughter, Emma has).

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

This does sound like great news. Thank you for taking the time to post it for us. What are nonsense mutations?</end quote>

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />This does sound like great news. Thank you for taking the time to post it for us. What are nonsense mutations?</end quote>
<br />
<br />Nonsense mutations are those that end in an X (such as the one my daughter, Emma has).