new to group... just saying HI!

tinamarie4685

Hi everyone - my friend told me about this website, I am really glad to have found it! I am 22 years old with CF and am almost 15 weeks pregnant.. its getting pretty stressful, but everything so far is going pretty good. I also have CFRD, which has now brough insulin injections because I'm pregnant. Also have an increased cough suddenly .. CF doctor wanted to put me on Cipro, but my high risk OBGYN said "NO NO NO" .. so I am just taking my Zithromax m/w/f that I usually always take.... also inhaling Pulmozyme, Xopenex... and taking a prenatal vitamin. Last time I did a pft my fev1 was 71%, I'm due to have one on Tuesday. I am 5'2'' and weigh 130pounds, when I got pregnant I was 123.

I'm really glad to have found this site - I don't know any other pregnant CFers and it's very comforting to know this is here!!!!!!!

*Tina*

tinamarie4685

Hi everyone - my friend told me about this website, I am really glad to have found it! I am 22 years old with CF and am almost 15 weeks pregnant.. its getting pretty stressful, but everything so far is going pretty good. I also have CFRD, which has now brough insulin injections because I'm pregnant. Also have an increased cough suddenly .. CF doctor wanted to put me on Cipro, but my high risk OBGYN said "NO NO NO" .. so I am just taking my Zithromax m/w/f that I usually always take.... also inhaling Pulmozyme, Xopenex... and taking a prenatal vitamin. Last time I did a pft my fev1 was 71%, I'm due to have one on Tuesday. I am 5'2'' and weigh 130pounds, when I got pregnant I was 123.

I'm really glad to have found this site - I don't know any other pregnant CFers and it's very comforting to know this is here!!!!!!!

*Tina*

tinamarie4685

*Tina*

tinamarie4685

*Tina*

tinamarie4685

*Tina*

MamatoAlexa

Welcome Tina!
I am the Anne that Kristy "introduced" you to over e-mail. I am so sorry that I am a bum and never sent a reply e-mail!
Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS!
The women here are amazing and full of great experience.
Take care,
Anne

MamatoAlexa

Welcome Tina!
I am the Anne that Kristy "introduced" you to over e-mail. I am so sorry that I am a bum and never sent a reply e-mail!
Take care,
Anne

MamatoAlexa

Welcome Tina!
Take care,
Anne

MamatoAlexa

Welcome Tina!
Take care,
Anne

MamatoAlexa

Welcome Tina!
Take care,
Anne

EJ

Welcome Tina! I am also a newbie here myself and, like you, felt very relieved to find a forum full of other CF women who are trying/succeeding in getting pregnant. Sounds like your pregnancy is going well, good luck and I'll look forward to hearing all about it! xxx

EJ

Welcome Tina! I am also a newbie here myself and, like you, felt very relieved to find a forum full of other CF women who are trying/succeeding in getting pregnant. Sounds like your pregnancy is going well, good luck and I'll look forward to hearing all about it! xxx

EJ

EJ

EJ

mom2lillian

Welcome to the group.

Glad to hear things are going fairly well for you. Welcome to the 2nd tri, it will be nice.

I am Nicole and my daughter is going to be one in a couple weeks!

mom2lillian

Welcome to the group.

Glad to hear things are going fairly well for you. Welcome to the 2nd tri, it will be nice.

mom2lillian

Welcome to the group.

mom2lillian

Welcome to the group.

mom2lillian

Welcome to the group.