newborns and "back to sleep"

JazzysMom

newborns and "back to sleep

Jazmine (NO CF) would NOT sleep on her back. Occasionally on her side before she learned to turn over, but ALWAYS on her belly.

I got a lot of crap from people about that, but it was what it was & I couldnt change it.

JazzysMom

Jazmine (NO CF) would NOT sleep on her back. Occasionally on her side before she learned to turn over, but ALWAYS on her belly.

I got a lot of crap from people about that, but it was what it was & I couldnt change it.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I got a lot of crap from people about that, but it was what it was & I couldnt change it.

raisim

best modern baby swing of 2018

So I know you're supposed to put babies to sleep onn their backs now, except in some cases (like with GERD and certain upper airway malformations) where the side is better.

Has anyone had their doctor tell them to put their baby to sleep on its side simply because of having CF? Or if your CF baby had reflux, did they have you lay it on its side?

I'm going to ask but am just wondering

Hey,

Try modern best baby swings sure, this will help you a lot to keep calm your baby while sleeping on the back.

Last edited by a moderator: