night sweats

missT

Hi, I have been having night sweats for years. I can change clothing three to four times in a night. I notice that it comes during a time of infection and sometimes anxiety. I wipe the water off in sheets. I wear cotton clothing which absorbs the water. I also leave two sets of clothing by the bed. Hope this helps....Keep hydrated.

M

MCGrad2006

I wonder if it maybe has something to do with our salt levels? Sounds interesting that so many people have the symptoms. I was always told get your sugars checked, but maybe thats not always the problem. Hmmmmm.

I also restarted vitamins recently and was wondering if that had some effect. I did not take vitamins for a very long time because I could not find them anywhere and didn't get anything at CF Services. Now I do and I can get my vitamins...so since I have started, I have been sweating at night, but not as bad as some of you are describing.

Has anyone noticed vitamins and night sweats going hand in hand?

M

MCGrad2006

I wonder if it maybe has something to do with our salt levels? Sounds interesting that so many people have the symptoms. I was always told get your sugars checked, but maybe thats not always the problem. Hmmmmm.

I also restarted vitamins recently and was wondering if that had some effect. I did not take vitamins for a very long time because I could not find them anywhere and didn't get anything at CF Services. Now I do and I can get my vitamins...so since I have started, I have been sweating at night, but not as bad as some of you are describing.

Has anyone noticed vitamins and night sweats going hand in hand?

M

MCGrad2006

<br />
<br />I also restarted vitamins recently and was wondering if that had some effect. I did not take vitamins for a very long time because I could not find them anywhere and didn't get anything at CF Services. Now I do and I can get my vitamins...so since I have started, I have been sweating at night, but not as bad as some of you are describing.
<br />
<br />Has anyone noticed vitamins and night sweats going hand in hand?