night sweats

minimedic304

so over the past i have had aweful night sweats.... i am looking for ideas on what is causing it...and better yet are there any clothing options that can keep you somewhat dry and warmer

minimedic304

so over the past i have had aweful night sweats.... i am looking for ideas on what is causing it...and better yet are there any clothing options that can keep you somewhat dry and warmer

minimedic304

M

MCGrad2006

I have heard that can be a sign of CFRD. But I don't have CFRD so, I don't have any personal experience.

BUT I have also been getting night sweats lately, so I will be looking to see if there are other causes.

M

MCGrad2006

I have heard that can be a sign of CFRD. But I don't have CFRD so, I don't have any personal experience.

BUT I have also been getting night sweats lately, so I will be looking to see if there are other causes.

M

MCGrad2006

<br />
<br />BUT I have also been getting night sweats lately, so I will be looking to see if there are other causes.

GrantsWife

Is there anything that can confirm that?
My husband sweats a TON while he sleeps. It doesn't bother all the time but it can get gross but apparently he has been doing that since he was little. I would like to learn more about this as to what can cause it and how to help it.

GrantsWife

My husband sweats a TON while he sleeps. It doesn't bother all the time but it can get gross but apparently he has been doing that since he was little. I would like to learn more about this as to what can cause it and how to help it.

GrantsWife

<br />My husband sweats a TON while he sleeps. It doesn't bother all the time but it can get gross but apparently he has been doing that since he was little. I would like to learn more about this as to what can cause it and how to help it.

T

TonyaH

Are you on prednisone? Andrew gets terrible night sweats on prednisone. Switching his dose to the morning seems to help quite a bit.

T

TonyaH

Are you on prednisone? Andrew gets terrible night sweats on prednisone. Switching his dose to the morning seems to help quite a bit.

T

TonyaH

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Amy had written one time that treating her reflux took care of her night sweats. We tried that for Josh but it didn't work for him. We're still trying.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Amy had written one time that treating her reflux took care of her night sweats. We tried that for Josh but it didn't work for him. We're still trying.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

minimedic304

no prednisone, no cfrd, the only change has been coming off of pain meds from 2 weeks ago from my pneumothorax and chest tube i had....i am wondering if like under armor clothing would help the discomfort of feeling soaked with normal clothing....i am not athletic and i am a walmart shopper so just wondering if that type of clothing would help my comfort level at night

minimedic304

no prednisone, no cfrd, the only change has been coming off of pain meds from 2 weeks ago from my pneumothorax and chest tube i had....i am wondering if like under armor clothing would help the discomfort of feeling soaked with normal clothing....i am not athletic and i am a walmart shopper so just wondering if that type of clothing would help my comfort level at night

minimedic304

missT

Hi, I have been having night sweats for years. I can change clothing three to four times in a night. I notice that it comes during a time of infection and sometimes anxiety. I wipe the water off in sheets. I wear cotton clothing which absorbs the water. I also leave two sets of clothing by the bed. Hope this helps....Keep hydrated.

missT

Hi, I have been having night sweats for years. I can change clothing three to four times in a night. I notice that it comes during a time of infection and sometimes anxiety. I wipe the water off in sheets. I wear cotton clothing which absorbs the water. I also leave two sets of clothing by the bed. Hope this helps....Keep hydrated.