No more IVs this round.

thefrogprincess

I just heard from one of the RNs at clinic. My creatinine (sp?) from yesterdays blood draw was a bit high. Not high enough to make them worry, but they want to be safe. So they decided to stop the tobra. I am going to continue cipro for a week longer than originally planned. I'm doing PFTs on the 11th. So we shall see how it all works out. I am waiting to hear back from my home infusion company about getting this PICC pulled. I can't wait to take a proper shower!

thefrogprincess

I just heard from one of the RNs at clinic. My creatinine (sp?) from yesterdays blood draw was a bit high. Not high enough to make them worry, but they want to be safe. So they decided to stop the tobra. I am going to continue cipro for a week longer than originally planned. I'm doing PFTs on the 11th. So we shall see how it all works out. I am waiting to hear back from my home infusion company about getting this PICC pulled. I can't wait to take a proper shower!

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

<br />

jamie6girl

The first shower / bath after a picc is pulled is like a celebration of wonderfulness. Hope it gets pulled soon so you can bathe!

jamie6girl

The first shower / bath after a picc is pulled is like a celebration of wonderfulness. Hope it gets pulled soon so you can bathe!

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

blondelawyer

Glad to hear the PICC is coming out. Gess is on tobra too and also having some elevated levels. He has to go in tomorrow for some more blood work and hopefully they will be down--he needs this tobra.

Jessi--what home infusion company do you use? We are having problems with ours right now and will probably switch the next time he is on abx.

Feel better!!

blondelawyer

Glad to hear the PICC is coming out. Gess is on tobra too and also having some elevated levels. He has to go in tomorrow for some more blood work and hopefully they will be down--he needs this tobra.

Jessi--what home infusion company do you use? We are having problems with ours right now and will probably switch the next time he is on abx.

Feel better!!

blondelawyer

Feel better!!

blondelawyer

Feel better!!

blondelawyer

<br />
<br />Jessi--what home infusion company do you use? We are having problems with ours right now and will probably switch the next time he is on abx.
<br />
<br />Feel better!!

thefrogprincess

I use Providence Home Infusion Lisa. I've only done this twice but so far no issues with them. If I have questions I get them answered right away, they come to my work for blood draws, they have come out right away for dressing changes when I had an allergic reaction.

thefrogprincess

I use Providence Home Infusion Lisa. I've only done this twice but so far no issues with them. If I have questions I get them answered right away, they come to my work for blood draws, they have come out right away for dressing changes when I had an allergic reaction.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess