Not Breathing Right

Cojean62

Hey everyone, please pray for the appointment I have this afternoon. I am going to my CF specialest because I am having trouble breathing. Ever so often in class or at home I just out of no where stop breathing. I am going to the doctor to see what is going on and wether something important needs to be done. I am kind of scared....

Cojean62

Hey everyone, please pray for the appointment I have this afternoon. I am going to my CF specialest because I am having trouble breathing. Ever so often in class or at home I just out of no where stop breathing. I am going to the doctor to see what is going on and wether something important needs to be done. I am kind of scared....

Cojean62

Cojean62

I have Bronchitis and the air in my right side is not moving through my body like it's suppose to. I'm going to my lung doctor this coming Monday to see if I need to go in the hospital or come home on an IV.

Cojean62

I have Bronchitis and the air in my right side is not moving through my body like it's suppose to. I'm going to my lung doctor this coming Monday to see if I need to go in the hospital or come home on an IV.

Cojean62