Nothing to do with CF but a great singer

D

DaMan

Can you believe that Michael Jackson passed away. It's a shame that he passed away at such a young age. But I'm truly not surprised that he did because of all the facial surgeries he had. But I also know that before all the surgeries he was a great singer. One of my all time favorites was a song he made named thriller and my second favorite was the moonwalk. They had a memorial of him on TV last night of doing the moonwalk and that was simply amazing. How did he do that? No one may ever know but that's the exciting part, it'll always stay a mystery.

D

DaMan

Can you believe that Michael Jackson passed away. It's a shame that he passed away at such a young age. But I'm truly not surprised that he did because of all the facial surgeries he had. But I also know that before all the surgeries he was a great singer. One of my all time favorites was a song he made named thriller and my second favorite was the moonwalk. They had a memorial of him on TV last night of doing the moonwalk and that was simply amazing. How did he do that? No one may ever know but that's the exciting part, it'll always stay a mystery.

D

DaMan

D

DaMan

D

DaMan