ObamaCare

peter

Nothing wrong with OUTLAWING pre-existing conditions and requiring lifetime coverage without being able to be dropped. Pork and all, chronic illness should care less about the cost of financing insurance and care more about the cost of NO insurance. Both of those take IMMEDIATE effect, and is supposed to address the doughnut hole (over time) for those on SSD (as both bills are currently proposed).

Kayleesgrandma does have a point about us and THEM. Congress goes to the R&R capitals of the world on our dollar, as long as there is a "sanitation system" they can evaluate for considering to bring home to their constituents. Predictably this legislation also creates a separate federal employee plan so they don't get infected by our problems.

peter

Nothing wrong with OUTLAWING pre-existing conditions and requiring lifetime coverage without being able to be dropped. Pork and all, chronic illness should care less about the cost of financing insurance and care more about the cost of NO insurance. Both of those take IMMEDIATE effect, and is supposed to address the doughnut hole (over time) for those on SSD (as both bills are currently proposed).

Kayleesgrandma does have a point about us and THEM. Congress goes to the R&R capitals of the world on our dollar, as long as there is a "sanitation system" they can evaluate for considering to bring home to their constituents. Predictably this legislation also creates a separate federal employee plan so they don't get infected by our problems.

peter

peter

peter

<br />
<br />Kayleesgrandma does have a point about us and THEM. Congress goes to the R&R capitals of the world on our dollar, as long as there is a "sanitation system" they can evaluate for considering to bring home to their constituents. Predictably this legislation also creates a separate federal employee plan so they don't get infected by our problems.

KingJames

Wow, I thought I was alone in my feelings. Some people assumed that just because I have CF, that I would be for this bill without any questions asked.

KingJames

Wow, I thought I was alone in my feelings. Some people assumed that just because I have CF, that I would be for this bill without any questions asked.

KingJames

dragonlady

I'm losing the medical assistance that my daughter has for her treatments since 1999. Now I have to put her on my own insurance through work, which will cost roughly $8,000 a year in out of pocket expenses.

dragonlady

I'm losing the medical assistance that my daughter has for her treatments since 1999. Now I have to put her on my own insurance through work, which will cost roughly $8,000 a year in out of pocket expenses.

dragonlady