obstruction surgery

bagged2drag

Well, I have gotten another bowel obstruction. I get them often, and bad. This one needed a surgery (# 3). They went in and found a ton of scar tissue on the small intestine and had to cut it out. Other than this, I felt perfectly fine before the surg. Well, now I am on oxygen (4 liters/ 89%) and since the surgery yesterday I have developed a huge amount of sputem output (I cough and about 3 loose tablespoons come up). I ended up off work for a year and a half last time this happened (in 2000) so I am frankly quite scared. One day makes such a difference.

bagged2drag

Well, I have gotten another bowel obstruction. I get them often, and bad. This one needed a surgery (# 3). They went in and found a ton of scar tissue on the small intestine and had to cut it out. Other than this, I felt perfectly fine before the surg. Well, now I am on oxygen (4 liters/ 89%) and since the surgery yesterday I have developed a huge amount of sputem output (I cough and about 3 loose tablespoons come up). I ended up off work for a year and a half last time this happened (in 2000) so I am frankly quite scared. One day makes such a difference.

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

Skye

Kristopher,
Soo sorry you are having to deal with this! One day can make a difference in a positive direction too. Here's praying and hoping for some improvements today and tomorrow.

Skye

Kristopher,
Soo sorry you are having to deal with this! One day can make a difference in a positive direction too. Here's praying and hoping for some improvements today and tomorrow.

Skye

Kristopher,

Skye

Kristopher,

Skye

Kristopher,

JustDucky

I am sorry you are going through all of this...I pray that things get better with each passing day. Keeping you in my prayers...Jenn

JustDucky

I am sorry you are going through all of this...I pray that things get better with each passing day. Keeping you in my prayers...Jenn

JustDucky

JustDucky

JustDucky