Olive Leaf Extract

i used to swear by it! especially when i thought i was getting an infection... then i tried oregano oil which has even stronger properties and i was converted. I still use it from time to time on top of oregano when i need an extra boost. Just be sure you get a brand that has a high concentration of the extract because there are a lot of companies on the market trying to sell a product that is so diluted that it does little good. Def. worth a try though (oh but beware of the taste!)

i used to swear by it! especially when i thought i was getting an infection... then i tried oregano oil which has even stronger properties and i was converted. I still use it from time to time on top of oregano when i need an extra boost. Just be sure you get a brand that has a high concentration of the extract because there are a lot of companies on the market trying to sell a product that is so diluted that it does little good. Def. worth a try though (oh but beware of the taste!)

MicheleGazelle

I take it as an herbal antibiotic. I also sometimes use oil of oregano. They treat slightly different things. Oil of oregano is good for treating fungal infections and I make sure I take some before I clean up mold or mildew to reduce how sick I will get from the exposure. Oil of oregano is also good for treating certain things that like to grow in the lungs and which can cause pneumonia. Olive life is more of a broad spectrum herbal antibiotic and also works well as an anti-viral. It is currently something I take regularly because I am still trying to clean up the mess from being diagnosed late in life. I had to get extremely ill before I was finally diagnosed.

MicheleGazelle

I take it as an herbal antibiotic. I also sometimes use oil of oregano. They treat slightly different things. Oil of oregano is good for treating fungal infections and I make sure I take some before I clean up mold or mildew to reduce how sick I will get from the exposure. Oil of oregano is also good for treating certain things that like to grow in the lungs and which can cause pneumonia. Olive life is more of a broad spectrum herbal antibiotic and also works well as an anti-viral. It is currently something I take regularly because I am still trying to clean up the mess from being diagnosed late in life. I had to get extremely ill before I was finally diagnosed.

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle