On medicine for reflux but don't have reflux?

Lance2020x

I was put on acid reflux meds to help my enzymes work better. I had never had acid reflux before, but I started taking the meds. After I started taking the meds I start GETTING horrible acid reflux. It seemed to help my enzymes a little bit, but not nearly enough to make it worthwhile. I stopped taking the meds and my acid reflux got much better, but I still get acid reflux now every now and then.

Lance2020x

I was put on acid reflux meds to help my enzymes work better. I had never had acid reflux before, but I started taking the meds. After I started taking the meds I start GETTING horrible acid reflux. It seemed to help my enzymes a little bit, but not nearly enough to make it worthwhile. I stopped taking the meds and my acid reflux got much better, but I still get acid reflux now every now and then.

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

sheanna

Yeppers. But as long as it doesn't cause majorly bad side effects, I don't mind. I think mine is zantac...does that sound right?

sheanna

Yeppers. But as long as it doesn't cause majorly bad side effects, I don't mind. I think mine is zantac...does that sound right?

sheanna

sheanna

sheanna