Osteoporosis Meds

want2Banony

I would suggest before starting any meds for osteoporosis, that you get a dental checkup and get all dental work done. People on fosamax or other osteoporosis meds have an increased risk of jaw bone death when having a tooth extracted. Our dentist was just telling us about this recently. We wish we had known this before.

want2Banony

I would suggest before starting any meds for osteoporosis, that you get a dental checkup and get all dental work done. People on fosamax or other osteoporosis meds have an increased risk of jaw bone death when having a tooth extracted. Our dentist was just telling us about this recently. We wish we had known this before.

want2Banony

want2Banony

want2Banony

Wheezie

yes, want2Banony!! Thank you for posting this. I knew there was some reason my friend told me not to take fosamax and I just couldn't think of what it was. This is the side effect i was referring to in my earlier post above.

Wheezie

yes, want2Banony!! Thank you for posting this. I knew there was some reason my friend told me not to take fosamax and I just couldn't think of what it was. This is the side effect i was referring to in my earlier post above.

Wheezie

Wheezie

Wheezie