other enzymes with bile acid

lark

Has anyone tried enzymes with bile acids, stomachs substance, duodenum substance and liver extract?

In the informattion say. Help to digest food and fat.
The liver extract it sell as help to digested foods.
I didn´t find information about the latest ingredients.

There a few brands to have these ingredients.

Do you know what is the function of stomach and dueodenum substance?

I found a little information.
I found a product call Livaplex. This product sell as alternative product.

There must be another product that has all of these ingredients.

lark

Has anyone tried enzymes with bile acids, stomachs substance, duodenum substance and liver extract?

In the informattion say. Help to digest food and fat.
The liver extract it sell as help to digested foods.
I didn´t find information about the latest ingredients.

There a few brands to have these ingredients.

Do you know what is the function of stomach and dueodenum substance?

I found a little information.
I found a product call Livaplex. This product sell as alternative product.

There must be another product that has all of these ingredients.

lark

<br />
<br />In the informattion say. Help to digest food and fat.
<br />The liver extract it sell as help to digested foods.
<br />I didn´t find information about the latest ingredients.
<br />
<br />There a few brands to have these ingredients.
<br />
<br />Do you know what is the function of stomach and dueodenum substance?
<br />
<br />I found a little information.
<br />I found a product call Livaplex. This product sell as alternative product.
<br />
<br />There must be another product that has all of these ingredients.

krisgabes

I'm slightly confused as to what you're looking for? Are you looking for information on a digestive enzyme and a liver enzyme to take? Like to ask your doctor about?

krisgabes

I'm slightly confused as to what you're looking for? Are you looking for information on a digestive enzyme and a liver enzyme to take? Like to ask your doctor about?

krisgabes

lark

Hello krisgabes. Im looking experiences and information about these substances. If anyone know or has taked any of these.
I'm confused about substance stomach an duodenum pig. What are they used for?
Also, I dont know if liver extract is works as liver enzyme?

I want to know if they help as alternative support.

I have confusing information.

One doctor recommend me these and the other no.

lark

Hello krisgabes. Im looking experiences and information about these substances. If anyone know or has taked any of these.
I'm confused about substance stomach an duodenum pig. What are they used for?
Also, I dont know if liver extract is works as liver enzyme?

I want to know if they help as alternative support.

I have confusing information.

One doctor recommend me these and the other no.

lark

<br />I'm confused about substance stomach an duodenum pig. What are they used for?
<br />Also, I dont know if liver extract is works as liver enzyme?
<br />
<br />I want to know if they help as alternative support.
<br />
<br />I have confusing information.
<br />
<br />One doctor recommend me these and the other no.

EnergyGal

Hi Lark

when I saw the name Livaplex I immediately thought of Standard Process supplements. I googled and I was right. I have taken many Standard process supplements for years. They are an excellent company. I was never told to try livaplex. Apparently you must be seeing a pratitioner as it is difficult to buy these online without a doctor. If a doctor tells you to try this, I do not see any harm in trying. Contact your CF care center and ask them.

I take Azeo pangeon by Metagenics for the past five years and all my labs are normal because of my good diet. I have execllent digestion.

I buy them from my pharmacy. You can google this product.

I use extra strength but I started out with the regular strength first. Since I have increased my healthy fats I take two extra strengh tablets per meal.

What I love about these enzyes is I firmly believe that they provide my body with better absorption and I credit them for getting me out of the ICU. I was taking a cf enzyme and when I asked my doctors to allow me to use my enzymes that I have tried at home, they said ok. Each day forward was a miracle in my overall health.

I will probably be on these for many more years to come.

There are many other enyzmes out there that will work. I just did not find any new ones recently.

EnergyGal

Hi Lark

when I saw the name Livaplex I immediately thought of Standard Process supplements. I googled and I was right. I have taken many Standard process supplements for years. They are an excellent company. I was never told to try livaplex. Apparently you must be seeing a pratitioner as it is difficult to buy these online without a doctor. If a doctor tells you to try this, I do not see any harm in trying. Contact your CF care center and ask them.

I take Azeo pangeon by Metagenics for the past five years and all my labs are normal because of my good diet. I have execllent digestion.

I buy them from my pharmacy. You can google this product.

I use extra strength but I started out with the regular strength first. Since I have increased my healthy fats I take two extra strengh tablets per meal.

What I love about these enzyes is I firmly believe that they provide my body with better absorption and I credit them for getting me out of the ICU. I was taking a cf enzyme and when I asked my doctors to allow me to use my enzymes that I have tried at home, they said ok. Each day forward was a miracle in my overall health.

I will probably be on these for many more years to come.

There are many other enyzmes out there that will work. I just did not find any new ones recently.

EnergyGal

Hi Lark
<br />
<br />when I saw the name Livaplex I immediately thought of Standard Process supplements. I googled and I was right. I have taken many Standard process supplements for years. They are an excellent company. I was never told to try livaplex. Apparently you must be seeing a pratitioner as it is difficult to buy these online without a doctor. If a doctor tells you to try this, I do not see any harm in trying. Contact your CF care center and ask them.
<br />
<br />I take Azeo pangeon by Metagenics for the past five years and all my labs are normal because of my good diet. I have execllent digestion.
<br />
<br /> I buy them from my pharmacy. You can google this product.
<br />
<br />I use extra strength but I started out with the regular strength first. Since I have increased my healthy fats I take two extra strengh tablets per meal.
<br />
<br />What I love about these enzyes is I firmly believe that they provide my body with better absorption and I credit them for getting me out of the ICU. I was taking a cf enzyme and when I asked my doctors to allow me to use my enzymes that I have tried at home, they said ok. Each day forward was a miracle in my overall health.
<br />
<br />I will probably be on these for many more years to come.
<br />
<br />There are many other enyzmes out there that will work. I just did not find any new ones recently.

EnergyGal

Did you see this pdf on Livaplex?
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.standardprocess.com/display/displayFile.aspx?docid=772&filename=/Public/Lit/TabSheets/livaplex5375.pdf
">http://www.standardprocess.com...eets/livaplex5375.pdf
</a>
Just curious- the doctor who told you take this supplement is he a D.O. or D.C.?

Is he or she a nutritionist and which state do you see this doctor?

You can private message me if you do not want to share publically or email me.

thanks
Rise'

EnergyGal

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.standardprocess.com/display/displayFile.aspx?docid=772&filename=/Public/Lit/TabSheets/livaplex5375.pdf
</a>
Just curious- the doctor who told you take this supplement is he a D.O. or D.C.?

Is he or she a nutritionist and which state do you see this doctor?

You can private message me if you do not want to share publically or email me.

thanks
Rise'

EnergyGal

<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.standardprocess.com/display/displayFile.aspx?docid=772&filename=/Public/Lit/TabSheets/livaplex5375.pdf
</a><br />
<br />Just curious- the doctor who told you take this supplement is he a D.O. or D.C.?
<br />
<br />Is he or she a nutritionist and which state do you see this doctor?
<br />
<br />You can private message me if you do not want to share publically or email me.
<br />
<br />thanks
<br />Rise'

EnergyGal

I would not take this product if you are currently taking other products that contain iron. A cf doctor 20 years ago told me that iron supplementation can increase pseudomonas growth.

I only take a supplement that contains iron (tiny dose)a few days before my menstrual cycle begins because I get enough iron from my foods.

I have seen congestion when taking iron supplementation so this doctor was right on with his comment. It is known that excessive iron supplementation increases bacterial growth.

Just found this. Need to google more if you are interested about iron and bacteria growth.
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.naturalpedia.com/B/Bacteria-IRON.html">http://www.naturalpedia.com/B/Bacteria-IRON.html</a>

EnergyGal

I would not take this product if you are currently taking other products that contain iron. A cf doctor 20 years ago told me that iron supplementation can increase pseudomonas growth.

I only take a supplement that contains iron (tiny dose)a few days before my menstrual cycle begins because I get enough iron from my foods.

I have seen congestion when taking iron supplementation so this doctor was right on with his comment. It is known that excessive iron supplementation increases bacterial growth.

Just found this. Need to google more if you are interested about iron and bacteria growth.
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.naturalpedia.com/B/Bacteria-IRON.html">http://www.naturalpedia.com/B/Bacteria-IRON.html</a>

EnergyGal

<br />
<br />I only take a supplement that contains iron (tiny dose)a few days before my menstrual cycle begins because I get enough iron from my foods.
<br />
<br />I have seen congestion when taking iron supplementation so this doctor was right on with his comment. It is known that excessive iron supplementation increases bacterial growth.
<br />
<br />Just found this. Need to google more if you are interested about iron and bacteria growth.
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.naturalpedia.com/B/Bacteria-IRON.html">http://www.naturalpedia.com/B/Bacteria-IRON.html</a>

lark

Thank you EnergyGal. Sorry for didnt answer you. Thank you very much for the information.

I found a few enzymes to contains tripsine and quimotripsine as a componounts.Also has pepsine. There are a few enzime to contain many enzimes together.

What do you know about bromeline, vegetable enzymes?

Give me brands.

Thank you.

lark

Thank you EnergyGal. Sorry for didnt answer you. Thank you very much for the information.

I found a few enzymes to contains tripsine and quimotripsine as a componounts.Also has pepsine. There are a few enzime to contain many enzimes together.

What do you know about bromeline, vegetable enzymes?

Give me brands.

Thank you.