Overstocked!

thefrogprincess

Due to a pharmacy error I ended up with a TON of 3% HTS a while back. I checked the expiration date today and it April of this year. I cannot possibly use all of it by then! If anyone could use it let me know!

thefrogprincess

Due to a pharmacy error I ended up with a TON of 3% HTS a while back. I checked the expiration date today and it April of this year. I cannot possibly use all of it by then! If anyone could use it let me know!

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

NoExcuses

that is so funny that you say that.

i have a ton as well.

as a disclosure i have MDRPA....but if you are willing to take the 3% i'd happily give it to you.

NoExcuses

i have a ton as well.

as a disclosure i have MDRPA....but if you are willing to take the 3% i'd happily give it to you.

NoExcuses

i have a ton as well.

NoExcuses

i have a ton as well.

NoExcuses

<br />
<br />i have a ton as well.
<br />
<br />as a disclosure i have MDRPA....but if you are willing to take the 3% i'd happily give it to you.