Overstocked!

thefrogprincess

Due to a pharmacy error I ended up with a TON of 3% HTS a while back. I checked the expiration date today and it April of this year. I cannot possibly use all of it by then! If anyone could use it let me know!

thefrogprincess

Due to a pharmacy error I ended up with a TON of 3% HTS a while back. I checked the expiration date today and it April of this year. I cannot possibly use all of it by then! If anyone could use it let me know!

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess