Painful side stitches from Vest?

imported_Momto2

Incomudrox- are you talking muscle spasms/cramping? I had a lot of that prior to breaking ribs, each and every time. From the vest and from coughing. (I eventually clued in and stopped using the vest, couldnt stop the coughing though!) Does stretching out all the intercostals help you at all?

imported_Momto2

Incomudrox- are you talking muscle spasms/cramping? I had a lot of that prior to breaking ribs, each and every time. From the vest and from coughing. (I eventually clued in and stopped using the vest, couldnt stop the coughing though!) Does stretching out all the intercostals help you at all?

Incomudrox

Muscles spasms yeah, unless i tense the muscle on purpose it will continue to spasm. I've never broken a rib, I've had this happen before. I did recently start using the full vest after 6 years of the chest vest. Maybe I'm just not used to the new vest. I haven't thought of stretch but maybe I'll try it out.

Incomudrox

Muscles spasms yeah, unless i tense the muscle on purpose it will continue to spasm. I've never broken a rib, I've had this happen before. I did recently start using the full vest after 6 years of the chest vest. Maybe I'm just not used to the new vest. I haven't thought of stretch but maybe I'll try it out.