People that just don't get it.

R

Renegade

It's amazing but sad on how some people just can't grasp the difference between having a little fun or trying to shame someone. I say things to and about a certain group of people just to get a rise out of them and they always fall for it. Take the "Death posse" for instance. I've printed the things that I have written and the resposes I get back from them and you can see how, for a little while anyway, that they stop talking about death and start concentrating on what they want to say back to me and how bad and or stupid they want me to look and they stop talking about death or dying if only for a little while, which is what you wanted them to do in the first place.
But when you're replying to a forum summary about 2 teenagers that are in the hospital and those same people or person feel the need intercede, when they were not part of the discussion in the first place, and they question your faith, it makes you realize although you thought the people you were getting a rise out of are really good people with feelings and struggles just like yourself that they were in fact the very shallow and sad people you really didn't think they were.
I told a person I was going to pray for their two children who were at the time in the hospital and asked their permission if my church, or I should say the church I go to, could say a special prayer for them and someone actually called me out on my Christianity (or faith) because they could't handle some of the things I have said about people talking about death all the time on this site. What I thought were really good people or a really good person in their hearts were after all the sad and shallow person you didn't wan't them to be. I know I've said alot of things in the chat room and in some of my reponses to particular peoples forum summaries that have cut across the grain but I have never, ever brought Religion or someones Religeous beliefs into any of my comments. It saddens me that they coudn't raz me in another way. I guess after all some people are the same on the inside as they are on the outside. I would never, ever question someones religeous faith, beliefs or religeous background even if that person didn't beleive in a higher power at all. And I certainly wouldn't put in a forum summary or respose. That was really a sad thing to read. The resposes I have gotten about that statement have been unbelievable. I just want that person(s) to know that I will pray for them also and it doesn't matter if they want me to or not I just hope they never do that to someone else again.

Renegade "The dissapointed" (Ricky 40/y - Cepacia since 1996)

Faust

I read about 20%, but are you still going on about this "death posse" thing? I think someof those involved have moved on, to the "attack posse" thing.

Faust

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Emily65Roses</b></i>

I read about three sentences, myself. Are you still talking? Jesus.</end quote></div>

Was I right? Was it the whole death posse thing?

Emily65Roses

That's part of it. Really it's mostly just because he's <b><i>still</i></b> talking.

I think someone else who made a really crude comment about being a 16 year old girl said it very well. *shrug*