Pertzye?

CF in TX

I got an email today from CysticFibrosis.com promoting this drug but I have never heard anything about it. Anybody on it or heard of it that can share more? Looks to be maybe an alternative for enzymes. I'm currently on Creon's but don't know if this would be considered an equivalent or an additive.

http://www.pertzyecf.com/

Also, unrelated, this is the first time I've gotten an email like that from CF.com - do they typically promote drugs like this or is this just a new marketing tool they're trying to take advantage of?

Oboe

I'm on it. It's just like any other enzyme, really. Nothing special. I was on Creon before, when I'm in the hospital they give me Zenpep. I honestly don't see any difference in the three.

CF in TX

I'm on it. It's just like any other enzyme, really. Nothing special. I was on Creon before, when I'm in the hospital they give me Zenpep. I honestly don't see any difference in the three.

Thanks for sharing. I haven't heard of Zenpep. I assumed there wasn't much difference but always looking for new/better drugs

Dowling

Pertzye contains sodium bicarbonate to help with absorption. It's usually prescribed, when the others enzymes don't yield weight gain. We used it on my daughter and saw fabulous results.

Ank

Hi there is a diff in all d three of them ,
the have different ratio of amylase protase and lipase
Have u ever noticed 4 capsule of 10,000 unit of creon dont have same ratio of enzyme as single 40,000 creon

Creon is most prescribed maybe bcoz it has less chances of fibrosis colonopaty

Perzyt has hydrogen carbonate..as hydrogen carbonate is alkaline in nature it might help enzyme to work better.

one needs to search chanes of geting colonopathy with perzyte.

I think creon is most safe..but if it does not work ..we have no options..

Ps..All enzyme needs to stored below 25° c .if stored above 25 for more than a month then they need to discarded

if you cant store it below 25' c in room that u can refigrate then in airtight container.