PFT Goal's thread. Trying to achieve 60% FEV1.

Incomudrox

FEV1 remains unchanged. Small airways gained 2% on of my shorter exhalation times. Better luck next time. At least there was no horrible decline. Docs agreed to a sweat test it's July 16th. It does seem that I have some tightness so we are troubling shooting the cause of it. Fortaz is a possible culprit.

lilmac7

Congrats man, no change is still better than decline and your lungs didn't get that bad in 6 months or a year - it took years so no doubt after a point it will take some serious work/effort and even time to get back up. Waiting to hear back on the Fortaz, I was thinking to try it inhaled but maybe not or at least not right now since you mention that. Plus maybe a fluke or just a one off really good day but since starting the supplements and into my second week of the inhaled GSH which I bumped up the dose for the last few days today has been quite a "dry" day for my lungs, the amount of coughing has lessened considerably and to how my chest feels I can only relate to when I'm on a dose of antibiotics and you reach that day where you can definitely tell they are working type of feeling - weird but I must say was quite nice and I can only hope it's not a fluke day but rather the start of better to come.

Tisha

Very interesting although it seems like a very complex regimen...
I started on hawthorn extract in March, after reading the clinical trials and user results from Germany, where they've been using for over ten years and some patients are now asymptomatic. It turns out that the flavonoids in hawthorn can correct CFTR.

Tisha

I haven't been able to read the whole thread since pages 2-4 get cropped on the right side... Yikes. What is your regimen as of today? And daily schedule of exercises?

lilmac7

Hide the left section where you can see your name and messages stuff and that will make the whole thing display. I think what he is doing now has been updated to the first page but maybe a few other stuff too by now.

Incomudrox

To all of my followers:

I will no longer be participating in this forum for unfortunate reasons. If you wish to follow my progress and advise you can refer to my blog which I will start updating again. It is incomudroxcf.blogspot.com. You can email me at frank.x.via@gmail.com. If this posting is removed by Administrators or Moderators well shame on them for denying people access to take control of their health.

Francesco Saviero Via -

lilmac7

Good luck with it! For whatever the reason it's a sad ending here. I'll follow your blog as well, good luck with it ;)

lilmac7

Originally posted by: cf4life Maybe one day the admins will get it.
This is exactly what has my mind going on this and that I'll follow them where the go - not saying I'll abandon here altogether. Just that from the staus they were at, Moderators, to now just up and leaving makes me think something I've wondered from the day I came across this forum but I'll not get into that. And by admins I assume you mean the owners? I've never knew the difference between them.