PICC tomorrow

MissKitty

I know this is kind of a late response but I was just wondering what AL is? My body is becoming resistant to a lot of the medications my doctors have been putting me on and I didnt know if this one would help. Or is it even an antibiotic? lol

MissKitty

I know this is kind of a late response but I was just wondering what AL is? My body is becoming resistant to a lot of the medications my doctors have been putting me on and I didnt know if this one would help. Or is it even an antibiotic? lol

MissKitty

MissKitty

MissKitty