picture of me (guess one i am)

It's a trick question, huh? LOL

Ummm.....I'll say you are on the right. I then read on and saw Sean's post about the wideness of the nose. Austin also has a wide nose....so that kinda sealed my guess.

Sean...gimme back my ping pong ball!

Faust

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LoveShines4Austin</b></i>

It's a trick question, huh? LOL

Ummm.....I'll say you are on the right. I then read on and saw Sean's post about the wideness of the nose. Austin also has a wide nose....so that kinda sealed my guess.

Sean...gimme back my ping pong ball!</end quote></div>

You remember the bozo show? Very obscure reference on my end, it was on when *I* was very young. It was called the bozo challenge or somethin. If the kid was able to drop the pingpong ball into each bucket he won a prize per each bucket, and the mega super cool prize if he got it in the 6th one.

littledebbie

I vote you're the guy in the middle. What a good looking group you are.

And yah, I have a reason for thinking you're the guy in the middle but it's twisted logic so I'll spare everyone.

Seana30

I think you are the one in the middle!

If you are.......YOU ARE CUTE!........hehehehehe

Seana

mom to

Lauren- 15, no CF
Courtney- 13, with CF
Cameron- 10, no CF

L

luke

Donovan,

I think you are the one on the right....actually I may even know who you are. Our mothers were friends back when you were very young. I can't remember the town you lived in put I do know it is in proximity to the wilderness plantation, AKA "love shack". For the record I am huge mountie fan too(and alumni) and to appreciated
the a55whooping we handed the bulldogs.

When you were young they called you ashley right?

Ummm.... kepping with the spirit of the game I also want to guess that Amy is the one in the middle?

Luke

shamrock

Actually I have just clicked to enlarge the photo, and now I'm a little less sure. When you look at the pic when its tiny, I think its really obvious you're the guy on the right, but when its bigger the moonface and barrell look disappears! Well I'll still stick with my guess. Guy on the right, lol!

JazzysMom

I vote for the guy on the left, but my daughter being an almost 8 year old that likes goaties (sp?) votes on the guy in the middle!

jenniferp

I vote for guy on the right, not because he looks like he has CF, but because he looks like the type of guy who would have created this thread, something in his expression. Just a feeling.

Landy

Why doesn't 'the guy' just tell us which one he is!!
I'm at a toss up between left & right, but leaning towards the guy on the right.