Please help I have Pseudomonas Aeruginosa bug in my lungs

acdkm

Hi you all,
I am new to the forum.I am looking for help and suggestion or anybody with same condition who has this bug in their lungs Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.I have this bug in my lungs for past two years and throw up blood with mucus often,my doctor has put me on Tobi and other antibiotics but it helps for while and nothing.......! I am thinking of doing collidal silver through nebulizer any thoughts....! Please help!

it takes a while to be able to get the Pseudomonas Aeruginosa under control or even erradicated. Hang in there, talk to your CF team doctors and see what kind of a plan they have in place. I would say don't jump onto the colloidial silver bandwagon yet, it can have serious side effects. Ask more questions from your CF docs first and say if this isn't better in XXX amount of time, what do we do then? Do you have different medicines you would suggest I try? Have they put you in for an IV med stay? There is a lot that can still be done. Good luck!

Angelo

do your research before doing colloidal silver. I did and have no desire to put such a toxin in my body. Through sputum culture, the doctors will find what antibiotics will control the pseudomonas A. by the way, the most common infection with CF, and probably the easiest to control.

As for the bleeding, I have used a product over the last 20 years that works better than anything the doctors have. They want to cauterize the torn blood vessels in my lungs. Great, just what I need! More damage to my lungs. I have avoided that option. I learned about a whole-food supplement called Cyruta Plus made by Standard Process. Usually sold by chiropractors. You can call Standard Process 800-848-5061 to find a local reseller of their products. Cyruta Plus heals fragile blood vessels, and I have used it for bleeding in the lungs and excessive nose bleeds. Its all natural, not a drug, and has no side effects.

For a serious bleeding session, I take 10 tablets every hour until the bleeding slows down. Usually just a few hours. Then I reduce to 10 tablets about 4 or 5 times a day for 2 more days. Then back down to 6 tablets 4 times a day for 3 or 4 more days. The bleeding has always stopped completely in 1 or 2 days, but I continue to take it for a thorough healing of the blood vessels. I have not had a serious problem in more than 5 years. If I get any hint of bleeding, I start taking 6 tablets 4 times a day for 3 or 4 days. When you find a chiropractor who sells it, you should consult with them about the dosing for yourself. I am just sharing what has worked for me.

I recently recommended to another Adult CF'er who was bleeding severely. It worked for him too. He avoided surgery as a result. I always keep a bottle in the Frig, just in case I need it. I also take the bottle with me when I travel. Just in case. Nothing can screw up a vacation like coughing up blood all over everything.

By the way, the doctors also wanted to put me on heavy/toxic levels of vitamin K to control the bleeding. Had that experience only once and will never do that again. The K almost shut down my kidneys and caused excruciating pain in my lower back/kidneys. And did nothing to stop the bleeding. That is when I discovered Cyruta Plus from a Church friend who was also a chiropractor. He told me about this supplement that he uses for angina patients. He believed it would help. And it has been a life saver several times. That was over 20 years ago.