Please Pray for Lisa

julie

Hey everyone,

Please keep Lisa worthington brown in your prayers. She lost her husband Gess a few months back and now she's been given a very serious medical diagnosis of her own. I know she visits these boards infrequently, but if you do pray, PLEASE add her to your prayer list!

julie

Hey everyone,

Please keep Lisa worthington brown in your prayers. She lost her husband Gess a few months back and now she's been given a very serious medical diagnosis of her own. I know she visits these boards infrequently, but if you do pray, PLEASE add her to your prayer list!

julie

Hey everyone,
<br />
<br />Please keep Lisa worthington brown in your prayers. She lost her husband Gess a few months back and now she's been given a very serious medical diagnosis of her own. I know she visits these boards infrequently, but if you do pray, PLEASE add her to your prayer list!

sunflower

Very sad I will say a prayer for her too.

Sunflower
40yrs old
ABPA-Asthma
Bronchi=Sinus
Psuedomonas resistant
Hoping to foster soon.

sunflower

Sunflower
40yrs old
ABPA-Asthma
Bronchi=Sinus
Psuedomonas resistant
Hoping to foster soon.

sunflower

<br />
<br />Sunflower
<br />40yrs old
<br />ABPA-Asthma
<br />Bronchi=Sinus
<br />Psuedomonas resistant
<br />Hoping to foster soon.

M

marcijo

Oh no-I hope they caught it early and that she will come through this ok. Saying a prayer for her.

M

marcijo

Oh no-I hope they caught it early and that she will come through this ok. Saying a prayer for her.

M

marcijo

Thanks for posting this, Julie. Lisa is having to face far, far too much for what a 33 year old should have to face in this life. My heart is with her daily. Especially for the fact that I'm positive Gess would have wanted to walk side-by-side with Lisa through her own medical issues now after their 11+ years of marriage of her always walking by his side. My heart aches for her.

Thanks for posting this, Julie. Lisa is having to face far, far too much for what a 33 year old should have to face in this life. My heart is with her daily. Especially for the fact that I'm positive Gess would have wanted to walk side-by-side with Lisa through her own medical issues now after their 11+ years of marriage of her always walking by his side. My heart aches for her.