Please pray

JamieH

On Monday, May 3, Reyna is going in for an upper GI before her clinic visit. We have been struggling with her weight for several years now. The drs. have talked about G-tubes and we have held them off for a while. Reyna was actually doing really well until she got another pseudomonas infection this past Dec. Anyway, I think this visit is going to be huge. She has either gained enough weight to pacify them for a while or we are scheduling a G-Tube.

I'm sure a lot of you have dealt with this issue. I am just asking for prayer because I'm scared and I know I shouldn't be. God has us in His hands and I know things will work out for good....I need to be strong for her.

Thank you in advance for your prayers.

JamieH

On Monday, May 3, Reyna is going in for an upper GI before her clinic visit. We have been struggling with her weight for several years now. The drs. have talked about G-tubes and we have held them off for a while. Reyna was actually doing really well until she got another pseudomonas infection this past Dec. Anyway, I think this visit is going to be huge. She has either gained enough weight to pacify them for a while or we are scheduling a G-Tube.

I'm sure a lot of you have dealt with this issue. I am just asking for prayer because I'm scared and I know I shouldn't be. God has us in His hands and I know things will work out for good....I need to be strong for her.

JamieH

JamieH

JamieH

<br />
<br />I'm sure a lot of you have dealt with this issue. I am just asking for prayer because I'm scared and I know I shouldn't be. God has us in His hands and I know things will work out for good....I need to be strong for her.
<br />
<br />Thank you in advance for your prayers.

C

Cherylwithone

You have every right to be scared. This is your youngest child which makes it harder to deal with. Alot of us have dealt with the bronchs and G tubes etc on our children but it never gets easier. It's good to be scared, it means your
a loving and caring mom.

You will have my prayers and extra on that day. Start making a list of questions you want to ask that day and bring it with you. Because they will ask, "Do you have any questions or concerns?"

C

Cherylwithone

You have every right to be scared. This is your youngest child which makes it harder to deal with. Alot of us have dealt with the bronchs and G tubes etc on our children but it never gets easier. It's good to be scared, it means your
a loving and caring mom.

You will have my prayers and extra on that day. Start making a list of questions you want to ask that day and bring it with you. Because they will ask, "Do you have any questions or concerns?"

C

Cherylwithone

a loving and caring mom.

C

Cherylwithone

a loving and caring mom.

C

Cherylwithone

<br />a loving and caring mom.
<br />
<br />You will have my prayers and extra on that day. Start making a list of questions you want to ask that day and bring it with you. Because they will ask, "Do you have any questions or concerns?"

izemmom

You are in a scary place right now. It's ok to feel scared about the unknown, which is what we face every day with this disease.

The g-tube decision has been the hardest that we've had to face for Emily so far. I'm very glad we did it, and she is doing quite well with it, but it was a terrily hard thing to go through.

Post any questions that you have, and we'll try to help. So many of us have gone through it.

In the mean time, I'll pray for weight gain and a GOOD visit, and for strength for you, mom. You're doing a great job!

izemmom

You are in a scary place right now. It's ok to feel scared about the unknown, which is what we face every day with this disease.

The g-tube decision has been the hardest that we've had to face for Emily so far. I'm very glad we did it, and she is doing quite well with it, but it was a terrily hard thing to go through.

Post any questions that you have, and we'll try to help. So many of us have gone through it.

In the mean time, I'll pray for weight gain and a GOOD visit, and for strength for you, mom. You're doing a great job!

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

<br />
<br />The g-tube decision has been the hardest that we've had to face for Emily so far. I'm very glad we did it, and she is doing quite well with it, but it was a terrily hard thing to go through.
<br />
<br />Post any questions that you have, and we'll try to help. So many of us have gone through it.
<br />
<br />In the mean time, I'll pray for weight gain and a GOOD visit, and for strength for you, mom. You're doing a great job!

JamieH

Thanks ladies!!! I am so glad I found this forum. I love your quote izemomm. Do you know who the author is?

Question about g tube...how easy has it been to take care of? Have you had any issues with it? Do you have to stay awake until the "feeding" is done or does it take care of itself? She asked me today, "What if I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night?"

Just some of the things running through our heads.

I am feeling a little better. The prayers are working already. Thanks again.

JamieH

Thanks ladies!!! I am so glad I found this forum. I love your quote izemomm. Do you know who the author is?

Question about g tube...how easy has it been to take care of? Have you had any issues with it? Do you have to stay awake until the "feeding" is done or does it take care of itself? She asked me today, "What if I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night?"

JamieH

JamieH

JamieH

<br />
<br />Question about g tube...how easy has it been to take care of? Have you had any issues with it? Do you have to stay awake until the "feeding" is done or does it take care of itself? She asked me today, "What if I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night?"
<br />
<br />Just some of the things running through our heads.
<br />
<br />I am feeling a little better. The prayers are working already. Thanks again.