Please Take A Moment To Read

S

sheilaaa14191

Hi everyone,
I have a big request for all of you! If you could please take a couple minutes to read this thread I would greatly appreciate it.

I am currently a senior in high school and in order to graduate I have to create a senior project that relates to something powerful in my life. I think most of us can agree on that fact that CF is one of the most impacting/ powerful things in our lives. I want to create a book filled with writings from you guys. I want us to be able to share our story, our CF journey. I'm reaching out to all of you, asking you to do one thing for me. Please write to me. I want to know how CF has impacted all of your lives. Be as creative with this as you want to be. Send me a poem, a letter,or a drawing. Write me a sentence if that's all you have time for. Please keep in mind that this can either be anonymous, signed with your initials, or age. You can send in your stories/poems/drawings through this forum or email it to me at: sheilaaa14191@gmail.com. Once I get enough responses, I will then take all the material you guys have sent me, I will have a hard copy book made and present it to my school. If you are interested in getting a copy of the book at the end, let me know. This project if very meaningful to me. I've always been the type of person to hide the fact that I have CF, but I'm hoping that with this project, I'll be able to express that side of me. Thank you all so much for your time. If you have any questions regarding this project please feel free to ask me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Much love,
Sheila

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
I can e-mail you some pictures of my drawings. I like the idea of your project! If you're on Facebook there are some CF groups there where you may get more responses.

S

sheilaaa14191

I would love for you to send me some pictures of your drawings. Thank you so much!

MikeInMT

I will send you an email, although for all of us cfers I am not sure how we can really explain how it has impacted our lives, as we have lived with it our whole life. Well excluding those who had a later in life diagnosis.