Podcast with Jerry Cahill Please give me input!!!

JennifersHope

Hey Guys,<br><br>Sorry I have not posted in a while but I still read on here every day or so. I keep tabs on all of you.<br><br>I
was asked by Jerry Cahill to do a Podcast. He is going to be in my town
next week. I am super excited to get to meet such an awesome guy. <br><br> Since some of you have been with me from the beginning of
being diagnosed with CF then undiagnosed with CF 10 years later, and
now, not having a diagnoses at all and still having unstable health.<br><br>I
need to come up with a topic to talk about. I want it to be positive
and upbeat, which I believe in general I am unless I am on a lot of
steroids but I am stumped on what to talk about since I am not a CFer
(unless in 10 years they change their minds again and find something
else with the Nasal Pd that changed)<br><br>I want to do a really good job, is there any topics you would like to hear about from me?<br><br>Harriet
I am hoping you chime in, Jeanne Barnett, as well. Anyone who has
followed me for the past ten years too. or if you just can think of an
interesting topic. <br><br>I was thinking of either talking about the process that lead me to the road I am at now, no CF diagnoses but not healthy.<br><br>The Nasal PD testing in general<br><br>Living like I had CF for ten years/<br><br>I don't know, what do you think, Please comment and say something... I need to come up with a solid plan..<br>

<strong><br></strong>

JennifersHope

Hey Guys,<br><br>Sorry I have not posted in a while but I still read on here every day or so. I keep tabs on all of you.<br><br>I
next week. I am super excited to get to meet such an awesome guy. <br><br>Since some of you have been with me from the beginning of
else with the Nasal Pd that changed)<br><br>I want to do a really good job, is there any topics you would like to hear about from me?<br><br>Harriet
interesting topic. <br><br>I was thinking of either talking about the process that lead me to the road I am at now, no CF diagnoses but not healthy.<br><br>The Nasal PD testing in general<br><br>Living like I had CF for ten years/<br><br>I don't know, what do you think, Please comment and say something... I need to come up with a solid plan..<br>

<strong><br></strong>

JennifersHope

next week. I am super excited to get to meet such an awesome guy. <br><br>Since some of you have been with me from the beginning of

<strong><br></strong>

kmaried

<P>Hey Jenn!</P>
<P> </P>
<P>Since Jerry Cahill's audience is CFers, maybe you could focus on your genetic mutuations... just in general about how not enough is known about the more uncommon mutations (disease causing or not), and you could explain your struggle to find out what yours might mean.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>Or, since I know you have a condition besides something CF-like, you could talk about how having been diagnosed with two conditions was difficult and sometimes they contradicted each other.  I don't know anyone else with Addison's and CF, but I do know other CFers that have other conditions and struggle with balancing them both.  </P>
<P> </P>
<P>Again, I know you don't technically 'have CF'; but given you had that diagnosis for a decade and that Jerry's podcast is a CF podcast, that is why I mention it so much above.  Just to clarify!</P>
<P> </P>
<P>Kris </P>

kmaried

<P>Hey Jenn!</P>
<P></P>
<P>Since Jerry Cahill's audience is CFers, maybe you could focus on your genetic mutuations... just in general about how not enough is known about the more uncommon mutations (disease causing or not), and you could explain your struggle to find out what yours might mean.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Or, since I know you have a condition besides something CF-like, you could talk about how having been diagnosed with two conditions was difficult and sometimes they contradicted each other. I don't know anyone else with Addison's and CF, but I do know other CFers that have other conditions and struggle with balancing them both. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Again, I know you don't technically 'have CF'; but givenyou had that diagnosis for a decade and that Jerry's podcast is a CF podcast, that is why I mention it so much above.Just to clarify!</P>
<P></P>
<P>Kris</P>

kmaried

<P><BR>Hey Jenn!</P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>Or, since I know you have a condition besides something CF-like, you could talk about how having been diagnosed with two conditions was difficult and sometimes they contradicted each other. I don't know anyone else with Addison's and CF, but I do know other CFers that have other conditions and struggle with balancing them both. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Again, I know you don't technically 'have CF'; but givenyou had that diagnosis for a decade and that Jerry's podcast is a CF podcast, that is why I mention it so much above.Just to clarify!</P>
<P></P>
<P>Kris</P>

JennifersHope

Thank you for answering.... That is something I can present to him. I have to have three ideas...so keep them coming.. Please.

JennifersHope

Thank you for answering.... That is something I can present to him. I have to have three ideas...so keep them coming.. Please.

JennifersHope