Portable Nebulizers

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Wondering if anyone has used a portable nebulizer like a devilbiss or pari trek. DS has a monarch vest and sometimes he likes to wander when using it. He's mostly on hypersal and pulmozyme once a day, so it wouldn't be used all that intensely.

stephen

Super Moderator
In the past when traveling I've used a Pari Trek S for both Hypersal and Pulmozyme. The battery was good for up to five treatments, depending on the treatment time.

I've also used a Pari eFlow for Hypersal, keeping separate Altrea handsets just for that purpose. My understanding is the eFlow should not be used for Pulmozyme because it can damage the Pulmozyme molecules.

Last edited:

bharison

The only nebulizer I have used is the Pari eFlow with Trio, eRapid or Altera handsets I use it for pulmozyme, sodium chloride, tobramycin, and the Altera for Cayston. I usually just have it plugged in to power but have used it with batteries also.

suni

In the past when traveling I've used a Pari Trek S for both Hypersal and Pulmozyme. The battery was good for up to five treatments, depending on the treatment time.

I've also used a Pari eFlow for Hypersal, keeping separate Altrea handsets just for that purpose. My understanding is the eFlow should not be used for Pulmozyme because it can damage the Pulmozyme molecules.

Your understanding about eflow rapid snd Pulmozyme is not correct. FDA approwed eflow for use with P. You should check what kind of informations you are sharing.