Ports

Emily65Roses

It depends on whether or not they get infected and whether or not they clot. I've heard of ports lasting as long as 10 years (some even longer, I think).

I'm past 5 years on mine.

Emily65Roses

It depends on whether or not they get infected and whether or not they clot. I've heard of ports lasting as long as 10 years (some even longer, I think).

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

jfarel

I'll probably get one soon, possibly this fall. Does it hurt to get them put in? Is it easier to do IV's than with picc lines. I always thought piccs, which I do at home, were really easy.

jfarel

I'll probably get one soon, possibly this fall. Does it hurt to get them put in? Is it easier to do IV's than with picc lines. I always thought piccs, which I do at home, were really easy.

jfarel

jfarel

jfarel