Ports

Aka2007

I also have a port got it about 7 weeks ago. I love it but I hate where the doc put it. he put it very low down by my brests so putting on a bra and keeping the tape on is hard. So hoping maybe to have it moved when I go down to Mayo Clinic. Also I have allot of issues useing my vest when my port needle is in. It always starts to bleed becuase I have to run my vest so high. and nothing helps it.
But yes I do like it.

19/wCF

Aka2007

I also have a port got it about 7 weeks ago. I love it but I hate where the doc put it. he put it very low down by my brests so putting on a bra and keeping the tape on is hard. So hoping maybe to have it moved when I go down to Mayo Clinic. Also I have allot of issues useing my vest when my port needle is in. It always starts to bleed becuase I have to run my vest so high. and nothing helps it.
But yes I do like it.

19/wCF

Aka2007

But yes I do like it.

19/wCF

Aka2007

But yes I do like it.

19/wCF

Aka2007

But yes I do like it.

19/wCF

anonymous

I heard that my hopital puts them in the arm of cf patients. Anyone else had this done. Do you'll think this is good?

For those who have it in the chest, does the vest bother it? I see it bothered at least one person

anonymous

I heard that my hopital puts them in the arm of cf patients. Anyone else had this done. Do you'll think this is good?

For those who have it in the chest, does the vest bother it? I see it bothered at least one person

anonymous

anonymous

anonymous

Emily65Roses

Arm ports, from what I understand, have one main con. The port is smaller to fit in the arm, and therefore it's harder to access. Less space to work with. But I've never had one, so that's just what I heard.

I don't use the Vest, so I can't help you with that. I think I've heard of some people using extra padding around their port when it came time for Vesting on IVs.

Emily65Roses

Arm ports, from what I understand, have one main con. The port is smaller to fit in the arm, and therefore it's harder to access. Less space to work with. But I've never had one, so that's just what I heard.

I don't use the Vest, so I can't help you with that. I think I've heard of some people using extra padding around their port when it came time for Vesting on IVs.

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses