post transplant side effects

mackenziesmom

My son was transplanted six months ago and has had a flushed/red face for several months now. His dr. took him off bactrim to see if that was the cause. If it doesn't go away, he will send him to a dermatologist. With all the meds he's on, I can't see how that will help.Has anyone else experienced this post transplant? He's not red anywhere else--just the face which is also puffy from the prednisone.thanks,joan

mackenziesmom

My son was transplanted six months ago and has had a flushed/red face for several months now. His dr. took him off bactrim to see if that was the cause. If it doesn't go away, he will send him to a dermatologist. With all the meds he's on, I can't see how that will help.Has anyone else experienced this post transplant? He's not red anywhere else--just the face which is also puffy from the prednisone.thanks,joan

mackenziesmom