Posting from the inside :(

just1more

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kayleesgrandma</b></i>

Yay--you are all sleeping in your own beds right now!</end quote></div>

While I am sleeping in my bed, just want to point out that at 5:31AM when you posted Terri I was in the middle of an IV med change!

just1more

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kayleesgrandma</b></i>

While I am sleeping in my bed, just want to point out that at 5:31AM when you posted Terri I was in the middle of an IV med change!

just1more

just1more

Yay--you are all sleeping in your own beds right now!</end quote>

just1more

<br />
<br />Yay--you are all sleeping in your own beds right now!</end quote>
<br />
<br />While I am sleeping in my bed, just want to point out that at 5:31AM when you posted Terri I was in the middle of an IV med change!

TestifyToLove

LIAR! I woke you up at 5:38 because I woke up and you hadn't done the IV med change, and you specifically told me you had set your alarm for 5:45. So at the precise time Terri was posting about you sleeping in your own bed, you were sound asleep and rather irritated that I woke you up at 5:38 to do the IV change.

Though, you were up at 5:38 to do the med change and skipped the alarm at 5:45. I will give you credit for that. But, if you want to be precise as you claim by quoting the time Terri posted, then you should be honest. You WERE sleeping in your own bed at 5:31. For that matter, M was sleeping on his mattress, but his mattress is currently on our floor so we can keep an eye on him, keep the IVs precise and dose pain meds as needed at night.

TestifyToLove

LIAR! I woke you up at 5:38 because I woke up and you hadn't done the IV med change, and you specifically told me you had set your alarm for 5:45. So at the precise time Terri was posting about you sleeping in your own bed, you were sound asleep and rather irritated that I woke you up at 5:38 to do the IV change.

Though, you were up at 5:38 to do the med change and skipped the alarm at 5:45. I will give you credit for that. But, if you want to be precise as you claim by quoting the time Terri posted, then you should be honest. You WERE sleeping in your own bed at 5:31. For that matter, M was sleeping on his mattress, but his mattress is currently on our floor so we can keep an eye on him, keep the IVs precise and dose pain meds as needed at night.

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

<br />
<br />Though, you were up at 5:38 to do the med change and skipped the alarm at 5:45. I will give you credit for that. But, if you want to be precise as you claim by quoting the time Terri posted, then you should be honest. You WERE sleeping in your own bed at 5:31. For that matter, M was sleeping on his mattress, but his mattress is currently on our floor so we can keep an eye on him, keep the IVs precise and dose pain meds as needed at night.