Pray for Jada

kayleesgrandma

Scott texted me and Jada taken by ambulance to hospital, couldn't breathe, sweating. EKG and chest xray look good. Blood work had marker for a possible clot. They did a CAT SCAN and it just came back clean, but she still has pain in stomach and throat. Dr. thinks possibilty of severe acid reflux...

They are still at hospital for right now....

Prayer warriors needed!

kayleesgrandma

Scott texted me and Jada taken by ambulance to hospital, couldn't breathe, sweating. EKG and chest xray look good. Blood work had marker for a possible clot. They did a CAT SCAN and it just came back clean, but she still has pain in stomach and throat. Dr. thinks possibilty of severe acid reflux...

They are still at hospital for right now....

Prayer warriors needed!

kayleesgrandma

<br />
<br />They are still at hospital for right now....
<br />
<br />Prayer warriors needed!

jaxx

Though I am new here and do not know about Jada I will most certainly keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted on her condition! Best!

~ j

jaxx

Though I am new here and do not know about Jada I will most certainly keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted on her condition! Best!

~ j

jaxx

<br />
<br />~ j

izemmom

prayers on the way.... thanks for letting us know, Terri. Update when you know something more. Love you, Jada!

izemmom

prayers on the way.... thanks for letting us know, Terri. Update when you know something more. Love you, Jada!

izemmom

kayleesgrandma

Scott just texted me they are on way home, so I called (of course), and they gave her some Nexium(sp) and she will be seeing her doctor for a follow-up. Just mysterious chest pain...jeez. Both Scott and I need a drink now...

kayleesgrandma

Scott just texted me they are on way home, so I called (of course), and they gave her some Nexium(sp) and she will be seeing her doctor for a follow-up. Just mysterious chest pain...jeez. Both Scott and I need a drink now...

kayleesgrandma